Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Hrrmmm...I don't know, slut. Why don't you decide?" Ereth asked, his claws moving down to Mai's D-cup chest, and gently squeezing and massaging the two soft-skinned breasts, his cock giving soft throbs of arousal as he did.

-------------------------------

"Oh yes, yes! MORE!" Ophanimon moaned out in bliss, from having her pussy rubbed against another woman's, while she ravenously ate out Deva's pussy, licking at it roughly and quickly to give the devil Digimon huge amounts of pleasure.

------------------------------

"Rrrr, maybe I am." Refia growled in bliss, continuing to thrust her hips back and fourth, sliding her cock in and out of Lillymon's mouth, the hand on her balls and finger in her ass only increasing her pleasure; globs of precum splashing out into the busty plantgirl's mouth. "I hope you can...rrhhh...take my load, though!"

------------------------------

"Aahh, M-Master...Alex!!" Kristen gasped and moaned in pleasure, her hot pussy staying tight around Alex's cock as she held in her powerful orgasm as best as she could, lots of her pre-juices splashing Alex's cock; the tentacles on her huge tits only bringing her even more pleasure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 06-01-2009, 12:57 AM