Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmraaahh! Oh yes, forever, Master Alex!" Kristen moaned out blissfully as both her tight holes were stuffed now, one claw grabbing her right breast and squeezing it roughly for more pleasure, her orgasm coming up quickly. "Mmmhh, fuck me harder, Master! Give your slut all of your hot cum!"

----------------------------

"Mmrrrr...I don't need special tricks to turn you into my slut." Refia taunted with a smirk, murring out loudly as Lillymon sucked on her cock, grabbing the plant girl's head and starting to facefuck her. "Ooohh, yeah, suck it, bitch!"

----------------------------

"Mmmmh, as you wish, Mistresses..." Ophanimon moaned softly, licking up the piss and swallowing it, her pussy sopping wet with arousal, the two LadyDevimon easily able to smell her arousal.

--------------------------

"Of course, slut." Ereth smirked, slapping Mai's ass, sliding his cock out of her ass, surprisingly still hard as ever. "But for now...clean off your Master's cock and give him a blowjob, slut." he ordered, sitting on the side of the tub, his hardon standing straight up, covered in his thick, warm dragon semen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 05-29-2009, 11:38 AM