Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
More tentacles came out of Alex's body and moved over to Kristen's ass and suddenly began stuffing all themselves into her pussy, and forming into a single tentacle as big as Alex's cock. They began fucked her ass, as Alex fucked her pussy. "And to think! You're future will be fileld with this! Me fucking you, my wife!"

----------------

Lilymon let otu a scream as she came from the huge cock. "That...was pretty good," she moaned, but suddenly freed herself from Refia and bended down. "But let me shot you who the true Mistress is," she smiled and a sweet scent began to come out of her body, giving everyone in the entire building a hard on or turning them on. Soon, all the Digimon girls had found human partners to fuck.

Screams and moans were heard as the slaves were madly fucked. "A little trick of the nose," Lilymon explained before bending down and taking Refia's cock in her mouth and sucking on it like a vacum.

-------------

Diva loved the taste of her sister's piss and quickly kissed her sister, and began pushing the piss into her sister's mouth. They split the juice halfway, each of them having half in their mouth. They then grabbed Ophanimon by her hair and began spitting the piss out of their mouths and into her, and in her face and hair, making her hair wet from their urine.

"Taste it bitch. It may not be as good as your Master's pee, but its still good," Diva whispered as they were done spitting the piss on Ophanimon and a bit on the bed. "Clean it all up."

-------------

"YES! And if they're girls, we'll turn them into dirty whores, right Master?" Mai smiled. "Just like their mom!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-29-2009, 11:30 AM