Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Beautiful," Alex whispered. He then licked his lips and his tentacles came out of his back. They wrapped around Alex's cock and suddenly began melting in a way. When they were gone, Alex's dick was huge now, going aroundfive times it's original size, atleast! Ready to be fucked, my beautiful lover?" he asked and walked over to the Growlmon and climbed on top of her. "Give Master a kiss," he ordered and placed his small lips against her much larger ones.

------------------

Refia would suddenly feel her ass being invaded by a fist and the Lilymon pulled back and smiled at Refia. She moaned as she felt Refia's cock against her pussy, and this only made her fist the Renamon's asshole harder and faster. "Just because you have a big cock, doesn't make you the Queen Bitch," she whispered. "Now come on, let's get mean for the men," she added. "Once I make you call me Mistress, I'm going to get some of my girlfriends and make you our pussy licking bitch!" she yelled. slapping Refia's ass.

-------------------

"Yes! I love it in my ass! I love it in my pussy! I love it my mouth! I love cock!" Mai moaned. "Please, Master! Once you're done fucking me, take me out to the city and show me off! Let's have sex in public!"

-----------

"Sister! Could it be? Is this Ophanimon, this Queen of the Digital World? The most Holy of Digimon females it aroused by our actions?" Deva gasped.

"I think she is...Perhaps we need to teach her a lesson," Diva smiled and the two sisters walked over to Ophanimon. They then both grabbed an arm and pinned her to the bed. "Naughty, naughty, little bitchmon. Looks like she needs to be punished! Sister?"

"On it, sis," Deva grinned and released Ophanimon and stood on the bed. "Rub your face against my pussy, Ophanimon! Don't lick, just kiss it and rub your face against it! Then I'll cum on your dirty, whore, face!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-29-2009, 09:02 AM