Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"If you think this room can take it," Alex smiled and kissed Kristen's lips once last time, before stepping back. "Go for it, my love."

---------------

"I can take you on easy," the Lilymon grinned and grabbed the cock and gave it a squeeze. "How about a deal? First one to call the other Mistress, has to do whatever the other wants. So I call you Mistress, you have me all to yourself. You call me Mistress, and I'll introduce you to the biggest strap-on I have. How about we seal the deal with a kiss?" she suggested, rubbing her pussy against Refia's ass.

----------------

"Please, keep going! god it hurts, but it feels so good! I love it, Master!" she moaned. "Please Master! Cum in slut's undeserving ass!" Mai begged.

----------------

"Simple, the two of us, from now on are your Mistresses. You'll do whatever the fuck we want you to do, cause that's just you," Diva smiled and suddenly the two sisters pushed Ophanimon on to the bed and hugged each other.

"Oh sister, this isn't right! Our love is forbidden!" Deva cried out, though Ophanimon knew it was acting.

"How is our love forbidden? How can something feel so good and be so bad?" Diva asked, and kissed her sister, wanting Ophanimon to get all hot and wet from watching the two.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-28-2009, 01:26 PM