Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"RRrggh, that's just what I want to hear, slut!" Ereth growled loudly, smacking Mai's ass as he plowed her cunt, his tail swishing around in joy from the pleasurable fuck.

-------------------------

"Mmmhrr...you do have the chance, my two sexy devils..." Ophanimon moaned seductively, her large tits jiggling a bit as they were rubbed against, her ass nice and firm to the spank. "And how are we going to play, huh?" she asked, smirking with lust.

----------------

Refia smiled, murring as she pushed her ass back against the Lilymon's crotch. "Mm, I don't know, are you ready to try on a real woman?" she purred, her tail wrapping around the plant girl's body, coming up and stroking her enormous tits, rubbing over the sensitive nipples; Refia's cock growing up from above her pussy and hardening quickly, in plain view to Lillymon.

----------------

"It's okay...mmm...Master...I forgive you..." Kristen murred, her tail still lightly swishing from all the attention to her smooth, sexy body. "You did mention you had an interest in my Digivolved form, though...shall I show you again?" she asked, smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 05-28-2009, 01:05 PM