Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I'm tight because I love you! I love you, Master! I love you fucking me! I love how you treat me like a dirty whore! I love it!" Mai moaned. "Harder, faster! More!" she begged as she was anally fucked.

-------------

The twins smiled and walked over to her, and began to seductivly dance around her. They rubbed themselves against her body, took her hands and made them rub their demon bodies, and kiss her on her cheek, leaving their purple lipstick mark. "We always knew you Angels were the sluttiest Digimon," Diva moaned. "Even more slutty than us," Deva added. "We've just always wanted to fuck you Angel girls and now we have the chance," Diva continued, smacking Ophanimon's ass as she and her sister began to slowly undo Ophanimon's clothes, and then each others, slowly.

-------------

"Hey, bitch!" a voice yelled. Refia would turn to see a naked Lilymon, with G sized tits, She walked up to Refia and smacked her ass, and rubbed her pussy against her ass. "I saw you and that slutty angel making out. How about you try on a real woman?"

-------------

Alex pulled away from the kiss and began licking Kristen's neck, his hands conitnuing to rub her tits and ass. "You have such a sexy body, Kristen...I felt I haven't treated you right since you got here...I want to apologize," he whispered as he kissed her neck and then her lips once more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-28-2009, 12:58 PM