Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I now declare you all, man and wives!" Wizardmon announced as Alex shared another kiss with each of the girls. The people in the crowds cheered and threw confetti in the air as they saw the four. The party had begun!

A group of Angewomon quickly walked over to some stripepr poles and threw their helmets off. They began dancing around the poles, stripping and making slutty motions to various people. Music played around them as Alex patted both Refia and Ophanimon's asses. "You two go and have fun. You can't fuck any men, but you can be groped and make out with them. Women, you can have as much fun as you want! Now get going you whores, and go have a fun time. I'll find you later," he said, and slapped both their asses.

He then turned to Kristen and smiled at the Guilmon. "How about you and I go somewhere more private, my dear?"

---------------------

"What a waste of good cum," Mai sighed as she watched it go down the drain. Still, she followed orders went on her knees and shook her large ass for Ereth. "As you wish, Master."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 05-28-2009, 09:44 AM