Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Get off me you dirty whore!" Alex ordered, slapping Ophanimon's ass. "Refia! Get over here!" he ordered, and gently pushed Ophanimon off of him and ordered the two girls to stand before him. When they did, dozens of tentacles came out of his body and he used them to pull them close, their tits pushing against each other's and Alex's chest. "And now the finale!" he announced as he psuhed his huge erect cock into Refia's pussy, along with three tentacles in her ass, and pussy. He then do the same with Ophanimon, but pushed four large tentacles into the angel's pussy, and three into her asshole.

"Like that sluts' this is what the rest of your lives are going to be like!" he moaned and kissed Refia's lips, exploring her mouth his tongue before pulling back and doing the same to Ophanimon, and then switched back again, repeating this process.

((Hey, can I ask a question? Can I do waterspot to the two girls or no?))

-----------------------

Mai let out a muffled phrase, probably just begging for more cock as she sucked and deepthroated the huge dick. Her hands also continued to play with the other cocks, and wiped the pre cum into her hair, or on her own body.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 04-26-2009, 10:57 AM