Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmhh! Please, Master! Fuck your horny slut! She'll do anything!" Refia moaned, clutching Ophanimon's body. "Make him fuck me, mother! Please!!"

Ophanimon growled, shaking her head. "No! Never! Snap out of it, Refia! You are a princess, not a slut!"

------------------

Ereth chuckled softly at the sight, playfully tugging the leash as he walked, leading her down the sidewalk, other people gasping and covering their kids' eyes as they walked, seeing Mai's naked body, and inflated stomach. After about ten minutes, he reached a large mansion, and reached into his pocket, sliding a little keycard through a reader to open the door. Upon entering, he was greeted by a tall horse, and a red dragon.

"Heeey, Ereth! What's up?" The dragon dragon grinned, slapping Ereth's back playfully. "Got a new slut, I see?"

"Oh, yes. She's very obedient, and loves eating cum and riding huge cocks." Ereth teased, smirking back at Mai. "Don't you, slut?"

The horse whinnied in joy, smiling towards Mai. "I can't wait to try her out, then." he spoke in a deep, gruff voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 03-27-2009, 06:41 AM