Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Good," Alex said before a portal suddenly appeared before them and disappearing them within them. When they reappeared, they were in a large walk in closet with hundreds of clothes and outfits around them. Princess outfits, Sailor Moon outfits, Tokyo Mew Mew, knight armor, school girl outfits, bikinis, and many more. "We'll be making a few videos. Each of them will be having you both play as a pair of strong willed girls, where I have to rape and break you in sluts, understand?" he asked before walking over to some dresses.

"And I already have the first idea planned, if that's okay. You Refia are the Princess and a mighty Kingdom, soon to be married with your kind and handsome fiance, who you love. Ophanimon, you are her mother, married to a loving king. And I shall rape you both, turning you both into my slaves, and becoming the new king of your land," he said. "That is, if that's okay with you both? Any comments to the plot?"

------------

"Anything for you, my Master," Mai replied and licked her lips. "So good," she whispered as she turned around and raising up her ass, shaking it a bit before her better. "I'm all yours, Master. Do with me as you wish."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 03-20-2009, 10:00 AM