Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmrrr! Daamn...mmrrhh...I wonder how you manage to fit all of my cock in your mouth." Ereth smirked, rubbing Mai's head gently as she deepthroated his enormous cock, making it throb and twitch softly. "Don't forget to rub my balls too, slut."

------------------

"That's right..." Ophanimon smiled, kissing Angewomon's lips gently, stroking her forehead. "You're a slave to the humans, nothing more than a fuck toy. Now do as your queen commands, and please any and all humans you see." she ordered, before standing back up, and walking behind Alex, kneeling at his side. "What is it you desire, Master?"

Refia purred loudly, pulling her hips back and sliding her cock out of Angewomon's cum-filled ass, the cock softening up and sliding back into her sheath, before the sheath and balls disappeared into her body, once more. "What do you have in mind, oh Master?" she asked, turning around to him and smiling, kneeling in front of him as well, leaning forward and licking his cock clean, murring softly from the tease of his cum.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 03-20-2009, 08:46 AM