Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
Alex closed his eyes as he felt her pussy clamp on his dick, and let out a soft moan as the tentacle in her ass suddenly came, unleashing a flood of his seed into her ass. Even while this happened, his piston of a cock kept fucking her. "Come on slave! The more I know how much of a whore you are! The more I''ll fuck you!"

---------------------

Mai looked at the ground and cried a bit, tears falling down and the state she was in and finally looked up. Nodding her head she slowly leaned forward and licked the head of the dick. Its....not bad, she thought, and kissed the dick timidly, followed by a few licks.
"MmmraaaAAAAHH!" Refia screamed in pleasure once more as she felt the hot cum filling up her ass, which only kept it clamped around the tentacle, while her pussy kept itself clamped around Alex's piston-like cock. "FUCK ME! OH GOD MASTER FUCK ME!" she screamed.

------------------

"that's it...I know you can fit Master's cock in your mouth." Ereth smirked lustily down at Mia as she kissed and licked his cock. "Use your hands to stroke it, too, slut."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hearing her scream like that, made Alex feel aroused and when her pussy clamped on him, he shot his cum into her, but only slowed down by a bit. Even when shooting his cum into her pussy he still moved in and out, as well did the tentacle in her ass now. Two more tentacles also came out and grabbed Refia's breasts, massaging and squeezing the large orbs. "Keep screaming whore! Tell me who owns you! Tell me how much you like my cock fucking you!"

--------------

Mai gave a timid nod before raising up one of her hands to stroke his large dick. She then kissed the head of his dick again, though longer this time. She licked the head all around and opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked on the large dick head, barely able to contain it. God....it hurts, and yet...I love it! she thought.
"Mmmrrrhhh!! Yesss! Fill up your slut with tons of cum!" The vixen moaned, arching her back again as she felt Alex blow his load in her pussy, further filling her up. "Give it all to her!"

------------------

"That's a good slut..." Ereth murred, stroking Mia's head gently as she stroked and sucked on his massive dragonhood, his tail swishing back and fourth happily. "Suck your master good enough and he'll let you have all of his load."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex laughed and continued to fuck the Renamon and kissed her furry cheek. "I'll only agree on to conditions. You will agree to be my slut, lover, slave, and wife, and you beg for me to continue," he whispered, stopping his thrusts all together.

--------------

Mai pulled back and kissed his dick again, and her hand moved on its own to rub and fondle her Master's balls. "Master....please give me cum," she whimpered kissing and licking the large dick before sucking on it again.
"YES! Just FUCK ME!" The horny vixen moaned, panting heavily, a mixture of Alex's cum and her juices oozing out of her pussy. "Please! Fuck me! I need your cock fucking my pussy!"

----------------

"Mmrrhh...why are you asking me? You know how to...rrrhh...get my cum..." The big blue dragon murred louder, his orgasm steadily approaching as Mia sucked on his monstrous cock and fondled his large balls. "Keep sucking...mrhhh...slut...and Master will blow a nice load for you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"No! You have to say it! Say you'll love me and beg for me to let you become my whore, lover, and wife," he ordered. "Beg for the right to be mine!" Alex commanded.

----------

Mai looked at the large dick and then at her Master's face. "Yes, Master," she whispered and suddenly opened her mouth wide and pushed as much of the cock into her mouth as she could, letting it nearly make her gag before sucking on it.
"Ooohh...yes! I love you, Master! I'll become your whore, lover, and wife!" The vixen moaned, blushing heavily, not even thinking about what she was saying; only focused on one thing: getting her pussy stuffed. "Fuck me! I need you so badly! Please Master!"

-------------

"Mmrraahh...that's good...slut!" Ereth groaned blissfully, his orgasm near as Mia sucked more of his cock, precum flowing freely from his shaft, the two large testicles hanging below his cock starting to clench tight, ready to release the tons of seed that they contained.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mai pulled back and coughed as some pre cum went down her throat the wrong way. She then looked at her Master and licked her lip. "Its...sweet, Master," Mai whispered before going back to his dick, sucking and licking the head like a good slave.

------------

"That's a good whore!" he smiled and suddenly thrust into her pussy. "You know I have cameras all over this mansion. I can record everything you say and do, so I've been recording you since you got here," he moaned as he fucked her pussy and ass, his hands squeezing her big butt. "I'm going to send a video to all my friends in the human world, and more. The whole world will know how much of a slut you are! What do you think of that?" he asked as he slapped her ass and fucked her pussy and ass with his dick and tentacle.
The vixen gasped as she heard this, her eyes widening, the thick cloud of pleasure around her mind suddenly being pierced. "N-NO! PLEASE! DON'T!" she begged, looking up at Alex. "D-Don't do that! I beg of...aahhh...you!"

--------------

"That's right...and you're about to have...mrgghh...a whole lot more!" The dragon growled, grasping Mia's head gently with one claw, and moving it back and fourth, forcing her to suck on the head and first few inches of his shaft, precum still flowing wildly. "Grraahhhh...almost...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan