Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I'll make you cum, again and again, until you learn your place. Don't deny the fact that it feels good, whore," Alex smiled, and stopped slapping her ass as his tentacles fucked her harder. He did not let up and continued to fuck her until she on the verge of her next orgasm, but stopped when he found Refia was on the edge of cumming. The tentacles stopped and quickly pulled out, wet from her juices. "Beg, whore," he ordered her, wiping his tentacles on her furry body.

--------------------

"Oh....oh god! This...this shouldn't feel like this!" Mai cried, getting wet down below to make the thrusts easier. "God why? Why does it feel good?" she half cried, half moaned as she felt her orgasm coming closer. "M-Master! I feel...I....I'm going to cum!" she screamed as she nearing the edge.
"Mmmhhhrr....n-no!" Refia murred, turning her head away, and blushing heavily, though panting, her aroused scent thick in the air. "I'm n-not a slut!"

------------------

"Mmmrgghhh, if you cum before Master does, you'll be punished severely!" Ereth growled, continuing to pound her little pussy hard, thick spurts of precum gushing into her as he did, his orgasm coming up fast from her sheer tightness.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh? You're wet pussy seems to be telling the truth at least," he laughed as his tentacles sped up, the pistons moving in and out of her tight ass and pussy, and only getting faster. "Now scream whore. Let's hear your slutty voice."

-------------

Mai bit her lip until she was sure it was bleeding, and knew she did not have long. She had only one choice. BEG. "Please! Master, cum!" she screamed, her tears still falling, but were less than before, thanks to the pleasure that blended with the pain.
"MmrraAAHHH!" Refia screamed in bliss as the tentacles resumed fucking her, causing her to climax again, more juices spraying from her soaked pussy, and onto the bed.

--------------

"Rrrggh, now THAT'S more like it, slut!" Ereth smirked wide, giving a few more hard thrusts into Mai's pussy, before sliding his monstrous cock out of her, quickly grabbing it and jerking himself off. "Mmmrrhhh...RRAAGGHH!!" her roared as he bucked forward, the huge cock releasing thick streams of seed all over Mai, splashing her face, chest, and just about everywhere else on her body, along with soaking the table she was hanging by.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"My, my, my. What a whore," Alex laughed as he admired the wet strain she had left with her cumming not only on the bed, but on his lap two. "I can do this all night," he smiled and lifted his slave up with his tentacles, making her look at what she had did. "Look what you did, you dirty whore," he smiled as his tentacle still fucked her ass and pussy, though slower now so she could properly think about what she had did.

--------------

Mai screamed as well, though it was of pleasure rather than before. Feeling her Master's hot cum all over her body....god....it felt so good. She smiled and licked some of the cum that was within reach of her tongue and moaned. "So...good..." she whispered, lost in a state of pleasure for the time being.
"Aaahhh..ahh god...." Refia panted, her mind too clouded in pleasure for her to even think straight, by now, her holes both clenched tight around the tentacles inside them. "H-Harder..." she moaned, panting heavily.

----------------

"You like that, my slut?" Ereth asked with a lusty smirk after he was done, bringing his claw up and licking off some of the seed that had splashed his claw. "You'll have to prove your loyalty to your master, if you want him to cum inside your slutty pussy or ass." he added, gently stroking a claw under Mai's chin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex smiled and nodded his hand and took off his pants, revealing his erect dick which popped out as it was freed. The tentacles brought Refia over, and the tentacle in her pussy went out as the much bigger dick replaced it. He then squeezed her firm ass as he began fucking her pussy, stretching it out with his erect dick. "Like it whore?" he asked as he fucked her. "You have a surprisingly tight pussy. I thought with a body like you, you would be more used to sex."

-------------------------

"P-please...Master....more cum....more cum for me. More cum for slut," Mai whispered, her mind lost in the sea of passion and pleasure. "Fuck me like a whore, Master. Fuck me hard, soft, how ever you like."
"Aaahhh! Master!" The yellow vixen screamed as her pussy was suddenly filled with cock, the vaginal walls instantly clamping tight around it with each thrust it gave. "Fuck me!! Fuck your horny slut!" she moaned, unable to think of anything other than the pleasure she was feeling.

-------------------

"Oh, there'll be no more fucking, my horny slut." Ereth smirked, wrapping a claw around Mai's waist, before pressing a button on the side of the table, all of the cuffs instantly releasing. He then set her down on her knees in front of himself, his hard cock right in front of her face. "You want Master's cum...suck it from his cock."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As he heard her screams and cries, his cock grew and hardened even more and became like a piston, going faster and faster into her pussy. "Scream whore! Beg for more! You little slut!" he cackled, as he fucked her pussy the tentacle in her ass now going faster and pounding her ass, trying to catch up to the speed of Alex's dick.

------------------

"S-suck your cock?" Mai asked. "L-like a blowjob?" she asked, and looked at the cock with slight fear. "But...but Master, I can't put that thing in my mouth! Its too big!"
"Mmrrrahhh! Oh fuck, Master!! Fuck your slut!" Refia screamed, arching her back as both her holes were being fucked ruthlessly, causing her to hit yet another climax; her pussy clamping tight around Alex's cock like a warm, soft vice, and releasing another wave of juices over the thick cock.

-------------------

"Can't get it in your mouth? Oh well, no cum for you, then." The dragon smirked, crossing his arms over his chest, his cock throbbing gently, causing it to move up and down a bit. "You won't get any if you don't do the work."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan