Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"You know what? I'm sorry. I'm done," Alex smiled, and pulled back his fingers abruptly, leaving the Renamon on the verge of cumming.. "Obviously you're not a slut," he laughed, his smile large and crooked. He then licked one of his fingers and found the taste of her juices were delicious, and then wiped his hand against Refia's furry cheek.

---------------

Mai was lost in pleasure, but when he heard the word tight her eyes were filled with fears. She looked at Ereth and gasped as she saw his huge cock. "Oh...oh god.....its huge," she whispered, thinking she had thought it in her head.
"Mmhhh! No!" Refia murred, before gasping, her eyes widening at what she had just said. "I mean...no, I'm not a slut!" she growled, though her pussy was still oozing her juices, her body begging for an orgasm.

------------

The big blue dragon grinned, grasping his massive erection in one claw, and stroking it. "Impressive, isn't it? I'm not called 'Phallic Blue' for nothing, you know..." he added with a soft chuckle, before moving up closer to Mai, and grasping her hips with both claws, the thick head of that massive cock rubbing along her pussy lips. "Mmm...you're so hot and wet...practically begging to be stuffed full!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh? You're not? Well....You're right. If you were a slut, you would be really wet down here," he said and let his fingers trace around her pussy, careful not to give her too much pleasure. "And if you were a slut, you would have moaned a screamed when I raped you, like that," he said and just as he finished his sentence the room was filled with a playback of Refia's moans and screams of pleasure.

----------------

Mai moaned again in pleasure, but gasped as she regained her composure. "No! I'm a virgin, please! I-I should wait until I'm married, please Master, don't do this to me!" she screamed. "I don't want this!" she yelled, though her wet pussy denied that statement.
Come on Refia! Fight! The vixen thought, gritting her teeth together and closing her eyes. "I'll..grrr...get you...if it's the last thing I do!" she growled, glaring up at the human.

-------------------

"Mmmrr, but it's only natural that a master break in his sluts." Ereth smirked, stroking Mai's hips gently, before suddenly giving a hard thrust, instantly shoving in at least half of the shaft, ripping through her hymen and stretching out her un-touched vaginal walls. "Mmrrrahh! Fuck, you're tight!" he growled, feeling his shaft bottom out in her, despite only being halfway inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I'm sorry, what was that?" Alex asked as he pushed in his entire fist into Refia's wet pussy, fisting it hard and fast, not showing the Digimon any mercy. "As you were saying, slut?"

---------------

"AHHHHHH!" Mai screamed loudly as she felt her virginity die. "Stop! Stop! Please stop!" she cried as her tears fell, her pussy though being wet and her own blood lubing the hard cock as it fucked her. "Please stop!"
"RAAHHH!!" Refia screamed out in pain and pleasure as the fist pushed into her, making her arch her back as she screamed. "Ggrrhh! I won't...be your slut!" she growled, gritting her teeth again. Being a Digimon, she was built to withstand pain, so she wasn't nearly at her pain threshold, yet.

----------------------

"Mmmrrrghh...I never knew humans were so tight!" The big dragon smirked, keeping his firm grasp on Mai's waist, the feel of her warm blood coating his cock only turning him on further. "But let's see how well you stretch!" he added, suddenly giving another hard thrust, over-stretching her pussy as his cock pushed up into her womb, even.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I see," Alex smiled wiped his hand on her face, letting her feel her juices. He stood up and his tentacles began moving Refia and he sat on the bed as his tentacles placed and still restrained the Renamon on his lap, so the human's hand could her the Digimon's ass. "Count," he simply said and he suddenly raised his hand and slapped her ass, then again, and again, and again.

------------------

"AHHH! OH GOD STOP!" Mai cried. "P-please no more, Master! Please! Don't!" she cried as she was fucked, though between screams, the dragon would hear the occasional cry of pleasure and moan of ecstasy. "Let me go! Stop Master STOP!"
"Grhh! No!" The vixen protested, her ass quite firm, reducing the pain she felt from each of the slaps Alex gave. "I refuse...to be your toy!" she growled, struggling against the tentacles that held her.

------------------

"Mmrrrr...your screams only make my cock bigger and harder..." The dragon smirked wide, holding his hips still, and using his alteration spell, his cock gaining an extra half-inch of girth, and an extra inch of length, only further stretching Mia's pussy. "So keep screaming...your tight little cunt will only get tighter, for me!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Perhaps more pain is needed?" Alex smiled as two more tentacles came out of his back, and suddenly launched themselves into Reifa's pussy and ass, wildly fucking her two holes the human man continued to slap and hit her ass along with the tentacles thrusts. "Better, whore?" he asked.

--------------------

Mai bit her lip, but when she felt the cock grow she broke down and screamed once more. "AHHHH! H-how!? God, it feels even bigger!" she half screamed, half moaned.
"Aaah! Aaaahnnn!!" She screamed, but in pleasure, instead of pain. "Ohhhgoddssss!! Sssstop....aaahh!" she moaned, hitting her climax not long after being penetrated, her holes clamping tight around the tentacles, and her pussy releasing a torrent of juice, which splashed all over Alex's lap.

---------------------

"That's right, my little slut...and the more you scream, the bigger it grows!" Ereth murred as he began to thrust his cock back and fourth in her pussy, keeping his claws firmly gripped on her waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan