Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"You say that now," Hunter smiled, before moving his hand down till he found her clit and smiled as he began rubbing it. "Like that, little Renamon?" he asked, as his tentacles grew longer so they could reach her breasts and massaged the large orbs.

-----------------

Mai gulped in fear as his claws traveled, knowing that he could easily kill her, she answered. "M-Mai. My name is Mai. Um...What's your name?" she asked, trembling in fear.
Refia gasped as she felt the finger rubbing the super-sensitive clit, causing her to moan softly. "Mmmhhh...g-get off of me...bastard..." she growled, gritting her teeth as she felt the tentacles massaging her large, furry breasts. "You're going to...grrr...regret this...!"

-------------

"My name, you shall never speak." The dragon grinned. "So you shall call me Master...understand?" he added, grinning wider, showing his sharp fangs. "Now...let's get these restricting clothes off, shall we?" he continued, bringing his claws up, and slashing them accurately all around the girl's body, not touching her skin at all, only slicing her clothes, which slid off her body into a heap of scraps on the floor, all except for her panties. "Mmm, what a nice body you've got, Mai." he grinned again, his claws grasping her breasts and fondling them, gently squeezing them. "I've always wanted to know what human breasts feel like."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh?" Alex realized, ignoring her threat. "You like it when I do this?" he asked, rubbing her clit. "How about this?" he smiled, and pinched her clit harshly, squeezing it between his fingers.

---------------------

Mai moaned as she felt her breasts being pleasured, but bit her lip to stop it. Releasing her lip, she looked at the dragon, with tears forming in her eyes. "No, please! I....I have a boyfriend!" she cried. "Please, what about him? And my family? They'll come looking for me!"
"AAHHNN!!" The vixen moaned out loudly as her clit was pinched hard, sending a shockwave of pleasure through her body, and making her tense up again, panting softly. "Sss...S-stop it!"

--------------

"Well..consider your boyfriend dead, because you've got a new one." The big dragon grinned again, kneading and massaging her large orbs, while his thumbs rubbed roughly over the nipples, his crotch seeming to bulge slightly. "I want to take this body for a spin...I wonder if humans can take dragon cocks?" he rhetorically asked with a lusty smirk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"No! No! Please, stop!" Mai begged. "I-I never did anything to you! Please! I'll give you anything you want! Money, food, jewelry! Please don't!" she begged, and tears fell from her eyes.

--------------------

"Why? Don't you like it when I do this?" he asked and pinched her clit once more, if not harder, before rubbing and stroking it with his hand. There was now a noticeable bump on his crotch now, as his cock hardened and grew. "What a slut. Getting pleasure from being raped by a human. Such a whore, you are."
The dragon just grinned, leaning in and dragging his tongue over one of the girl's nipples, before his claws stroked gently down her sides, and to her waist. "I know what I want...and it's a piece of this delicious body..." he kept grinning lustily, moving one claw over the girl's crotch, and pushing a finger against her panties, inserting it into her pussy. "I wonder how tight your little twat is?" he thought out loud, starting to finger Mai's pussy with his middle finger, the bulge in his pants growing larger and larger, turning into a tent as it grew.

-----------------

"N-No! I'm not a slut!" Refia growled, though her body was saying otherwise, her pussy growing quite warm and moist from the rough pinches to her clitoris. "Stop it! Get away from me!" she begged, her nipples also erect and poking out, further proof that her body was enjoying this.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yes you are! More importantly, you're my slut!" Alex yelled, and used his tentacles to rub and massage her breasts as his hand began fingering her pussy with two fingers, then three. "Like it whore?"

--------------------

"N-no!" Mai screamed, but couldn't stop herself from letting out a loud moan as her pussy was fingered. "Please! Just....just be gentle with me....Master," she cried.
"Nnnnnnhhaaa! Sstop iiiit!" Refia moaned, her body clearly enjoying the fingering; her warm juices flowing over Alex's fingers, and her vaginal walls clenching tighter from the pleasure. "Sssstop iiiitt....ppperveeerrrt!"

----------------------

"You're asking a DRAGON to be gentle?" Ereth teased with a smirk, moving his finger around inside Mai's pussy, before pulling it back out. "You feel so tight...but how do you taste?" he added, grasping her panties and pulling on them, easily snapping the cloth and tossing it aside. He then kneeled down in front of her, and grasped her waist, bringing her snout up to her pussy, and without warning, shoving his tongue into moist pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
But Alex didn't let up, he kept going, fingering her, now stuffing all five fingers into her. "You better not cum yet you slutty whore, or else," he smiled, not missing a beat as he forced all five of his fingers into her wet pussy. "And to think you acted so high and mighty, now you're getting all wet from being raped. Slut."

-----------------

Mai let something out between a scream and a moan, but it soon became all moans. She moaned loudly as she was tongue fucked, wiggling to try and get out of this position, but she couldn't deny it. It felt so damn good! That's probably why she whispered, "More..." in a lust filled voice, before her eyes widened in shock of what she just said.
"I'M NOT A...a...sluhh....uhhhnnn...!!" Refia moaned out louder as now five fingers assaulted her pussy, bringing her even more pleasure than before. "Ooohh...goddssss..." she moaned, her eyes closed, and her body tensed up even more, her juices gushing out, along with her vaginal walls clenching tightly, signaling her orgasm was close.

-------------------

"Mmmrr..." Ereth smirked wide when he heard the girl's plea, continuing to tongue-fuck her pussy for a few more seconds, before pulling out, licking his lips. "My...you're absolutely delicious!" he murred, standing back up again, his pants now tented, looking as if they were about to rip in half. "Now to see how tight you are..." he added, before grasping his pants, and pulling them down, revealing his monster of a cock to the human.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan