Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
""Normally I'd take you here, but I want cherish this moment...So you're coming home!" Alex laughed, before attempting to head butt her and hit his knee into her gut to try and knock her out, and bring her unconscious form back home.

-------------------------

"It-s alright!" Mai yelled, now running. Just hearing those wings come out scared her! This guy was huge, he was a dragon, and she was just a girl! Just keep moving Mai! she told herself, quickening her pace home. "Just leave me alone, please!" Mai yelled.
"Mmrraggghh!" Refia growled, her body stopping it's glow, the knock to her head rendering her unconscious for the moment.

-------------------

Sigh...they always run... the dragon sighed, shaking his head, before taking off after the girl again, this time flying after her, only a couple of feet above her head. With a swift movement, he swooped down and wrapped one of his muscular arms around her waist, and the other one around her torso, bringing it up to cover her mouth firmly with one claw. "I only wanted to help, but now I guess I have to help you the hard way!" he added with a soft chuckle, taking off high into the air with Mia in his arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"There we go," Alex smiled and pick her up, bridal style. He walked back to his cave, and walked in, and after a few minutes, stopped and opened a secret passage way, revealing a large clearing and his huge mansion. Walking in, he smiled as he saw the various cameras in his home and walked into one of the many bedrooms, and placed Refia down on the bed, if she was still asleep. "Time to wake up, Renamon," Alex smiled, and used his hand to rub and squeeze her large tit.

-----------------

"MMPPPHHHH!?" Mai screamed, though muffled by the dragon's hand. She kicked and flung her arms wildly, trying to stop the large creature from doing, whatever it was planning to do.
"Mmmghhhnn...." The yellow vixen groaned, her eyes blinking open to see the same person she saw before, though now grabbing one of her large, soft breasts. "What...what are you doing here?" she growled, trying to back away, but was still sore from being hit.

-------------------

"Oh, please don't struggle...you wouldn't want me to hurt you, right?" The dragon asked with a smirk, pressing his claw-nails against her skin as he began to fly towards his own home, still holding tightly to the girl.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"This is my home. I live here, my love. And now, so do you," Alex smiled as he rubbed her breast and leaned forward and kissed her lips and pulled back before she could hit him. "What's your name dear?"

---------------

As Mai felt his claw-nails against her soft fair skin she frozen and stopped struggling, putting down her arms and legs. OH god, I'm going to die! What if he's some sick killer or what if he eats me!? Mai wondered, hundreds of thoughts going through her head.
"My name...rggh...is none of your business!" Refia growled, pressing her feet against Alex's chest, but couldn't push very hard. "Let go of me, pervert!"

-------------

"Much better." Ereth grinned, gently caressing her head with that claw now, landing in front of a two-story house, and walking in the side door. "You don't mind staying at my place for the night, do you?" he asked rhetorically, walking down into the basement with Mai still in his arms, the door closing behind him. It was a dungeon-looking place, dimly lit and with torture devices, chains, and a box labeled "TOYS" at one of the corners.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"That's MASTER!" Alex roared, and painfully squeezed her tit. "Master Alex!" he yelled. "Now I'll repeat, and ask a few more questions. What is your name? Are you a virgin? And will you obey me?" he asked and used his other hand to grab and squeeze one of her feet, threatening to crush it if she did not answer his questions.

----------------------

Mai looked around in pure fear, and first chance he would get, she might have screamed. Instead, she looked at Ereth with sad pleading eyes, saying please let me go.
"Grrrahh!" The vixen groaned in pain as her breast was squeezed hard, making her tense up and flinch. "I obey nobody!" she growled, kicking at Alex's hand, while struggling to get away from him.

-----------------

"Well...looks like you'll be staying the night, here." The blue dragon smirked, carrying Mia over to what looked like a table, except it was tilted so it was standing vertically, with a metal handcuff attached to each corner of it. He first attached the two top cuffs to her wrists, and let her hang, before attaching the bottom two to her ankles, effectively keeping her in a spread-eagle position on her back. "Somethin' tells me you're going to be staying for more than the night..." he added with a smirk, looking over the body of his prey.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The kick hurt and Alex growled as he jumped on to the bed, trying to pin down Refia's limbs. "You will obey me!" he roared, as his shirt was ripped, as four black tentacles appeared, each ending with a dick like head. He stopped his intent on pinning her, and instead used his tentacles to restrain her.

----------------

"P-please! Let me go! My family will come looking! They'll get the police, and before you know it you'll be thrown in jail! Let me go now and I promise not to say anything about this!" Mai whimpered, on the verge of crying. "Please?"
"Grrr! Let me go you son of a bitch!" Refia growled, struggling under the four tentacles, but to no avail. "I'd rather die than be a slave to someone!"

----------------

"Oh, no, I can't let you go, dearest." The dragon shook his head as he came up to her, gently placing one finger under her chin and lifting her head up. "Tell me, what is your name?" he asked, letting go of her chin, before both of his claws ran over her busty chest, feeling the soft orbs beneath her shirt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan