Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should I make a Chrono Trigger RP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it seems like a greta idea!
100.00%
1 100.00%
Maybe, if it seems interesting enough.
0%
0 0%
No, Chrono Cross was a better sequel, and you shouldn't exactly tamper with perfection.
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chrono Trigger RP?
Well, last night, I had an amazing dream for a Chrono Trigger "Sequel".

In my dream, Gaspar, the guru of time summons heroes from various time periods to the end of time. Each of these heroes has the power to alter time in various ways. The true reason he summoned them was to uncover what happened to the Original Chrono team, as they appeared to have gone missing, as well as the timeline had changed. Where they had defeated Lavos, and "saved" the future, Lavos still existed. These heroes had to locate the original chrono team, and also figure out who was the one behind their disappearances.

Yes, I did summarize it, because I don't want to spoil the whole story, if anyone feels interested in this RP.

So yeah, anyone interested, feel free to post, and add any ideas you have here.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
I think it's a great idea. It reminds me a bit of the 3rd digimon movie when most of the 01 cast disappeared.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
You do know there's an explanation of what happens to them in Chrono Cross... right? :P But hey, at risk of spoiling the fun, maybe you could mix the plots together. Dunno, I'd join. Love CT.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, I know, though I haven't fully completed Chrono Cross, because well.. I have never owned it.. only borrowed, or rented it. but it's just... this dream was awesome enough, that I wanted to see what people thought of this particular plot.

Now.. if I had access to Chrono cross, and could play through it, and enjoy the entire thing, then yes, I'd mash their plots together, or something.. but otherwise, I only know half of it, and I wouldn't want to trek into territory that I don't know too much about..
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

lol, that's what I'm here for. Zeph would be able to ilustrate you better I'm sure, she's a fan, but I remember all of it too. If you want we can discuss ideas over IM and then you can polish it with your dream. Originality and adaptation for the win!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-17-2009 10:45 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: lol, that's what I'm here for. Zeph would be able to ilustrate you better I'm sure, she's a fan, but I remember all of it too. If you want we can discuss ideas over IM and then you can polish it with your dream. Originality and adaptation for the win!

Sure, I guess... but it'll prolly have to be through PMs, until next week. 'cuz starting tommorrow, I will not be online for long, until netx week, and even then it may be an uncertainty. I'm about to go to a second job interview at Wal mart, and possibly, I may get hired, and fi I do.. IDK what my schedule is going to be like.

also, tuesday, a friend and Ia re going to plan for the weekend, wednesday, I have class, thursday will be dedicated to homework, and fri-sunday is F-con! so yeah... x_x busy lol
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

I'm a big fan of CT, I actually own CC but never got around to finishing it. I'll join in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol, no prob Altima. Just send me a PM whenever you're available and we'll combine.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad