Join our server on Discord

please read if you've ever read my lemons PLEASE
it has recently come to my attention that all of my lemons S U C K ! ! ! !
i was just reading through them and i noticed that not only did i copy half of the stuff from red rover but just crappify it so it didn't look the same but all of them (series or not) are short with little detail, my question to you all now is

doese anyone here care if i finish the series?
if i get a few people taht actually do care then i'll finish it but otherwise i think i'm gonna scrap it and write some new GOOD lemons, someday maybe i'll finish it anyways and just rewrite the first few but only if i have a ton of extra time, i think i'm just not a good enough writer to make a series, maybe if i try with single lemons i can get better, and please be completely honest with answers, i dont really even like the series anymore myself so i dont care if you hate it
Well, I haven't read your lemons (I've read surprisingly few Digimon lemons... Hmmmm...), but since it's 5am local time, I'll try to think of a great word of wisdom...

*ponders*

Do what you think is right.

Hey, that sounds wise! :D
If you don't wish to write a lemon, I wouldn't write it. Write what you want to write; those lemons are usually better than fics you feel obliged to write. Just my personal experience, dunno what the others think.
And as I said before: I haven't read your lemons, so I can't say anything about whether or not they suck. Just giving a general future advice... thingy... note... you know... ^^;
i don't know who are you.
Write according to your heart.

Meditate, rest, take up some hobbies, wait until you have the new ideas to write again.

Your an author? plz tell me your name on it or is that it....Ill read a few and tell ya tonight or tommorow! But dont base your jugement on just me! Id feel guilty taking your fans away from you and putting them on crack again :] Im j/k about the crack....thats mary jane my friend! ;)
i'll read the lemons later. ^.^
well, this is only a slight surprise, aparently i don't have any real fans to upset by doing anything... i don't know if i should feel free or just sad... lol, i know SOMEONE read some of them somewhere, maybe, ah well, i'lll just write more weird crap and now that i have photoshop 7 i can draw too, in fact i think i'll post my demonic sheep picture tonight...
Yes, I will read your lemons when I get the chance too. Then I will tell you what I think.
Yeah, I know you. I've read some of your lemons too. Not the latest ones but still.. I've read some. I thought they were good. ^_^ Better than MY first few lemons at least... If a can remember one of yours (the sora solo one) then that probably means it stands out to me after my expirence of reading lemons for such a long time. And I read your stuff a LONG time ago, my friend. That's a GOOD sign. :D

Don't put yourself down so much, man! If you keep on writing then you'll be sure to get better. (Unless you try to get worse.. or don't care for your writing)

So, if you wanna keep writing, it's your choice. If you like doing it then keep on writing. If not and you want to draw something or whatever, then by all means, do that instead. Your choice.
well, thank you for all of your responses, perhaps i'll rewrite them ro something, i think i'm going to scrap the series though, it's just too messed up