Join our server on Discord

I am considering about leaveing. Should I though?
I am leaving point and simple.

Masquarde. Just Catch me on yahoo when ever you can or send me an e-mail at Pokefreak1027aol.com
I wouldn't say you should, no.

People fuck up, people make mistakes. Lord knows I have. It is almost common knowledge that not everyone in life will like you. I oftentimes get into arguements with GMSG, but I keep talking to him because we have a lot in common.

What I suggest you do is apologize to the parties you are at odds with, and stay. If you feel that you can't bring yourself to do that, and let bygones be bygones, I can't force you to stay.

Stick it out, if you can. Things will smooth out.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(02-16-2009 11:49 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I wouldn't say you should, no.

People fuck up, people make mistakes. Lord knows I have. It is almost common knowledge that not everyone in life will like you. I oftentimes get into arguements with GMSG, but I keep talking to him because we have a lot in common.

What I suggest you do is apologize to the parties you are at odds with, and stay. If you feel that you can't bring yourself to do that, and let bygones be bygones, I can't force you to stay.

Stick it out, if you can. Things will smooth out.

I have already apologized to all parties. The thing is i really can say they don't care. *Shrugs*
Well, then, you've done your part. Just let it go. Find others to hang out with, I'm sure there are a few of the regular users who enjoy the same things you do.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(02-16-2009 11:55 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Well, then, you've done your part. Just let it go. Find others to hang out with, I'm sure there are a few of the regular users who enjoy the same things you do.

The more i hang out with though the more they just get angry for even speaking. Only one actually cheers me up and his internet is down. Also his phone is disconnected. So the one i actually like talking to, his internet is down.
I still have to see your apology to the community for wasting forum space flaming unnecessarily about something completely out of topic for the board which didn't have to do with it in the first place.

Quote:And only one person keeping me sane. One out of a whole community.

You want the whole community to accept and tolerate you? Why don't you start by considering how others might feel or react upon seeing what you write and how you write it? Maybe that will give you some points.

Quote:You see really i can say no one really wants me here.

Who said that? Not even Lost Requiem, who gave you that huge 80% warning, is saying you should leave.

And for the rest, I'm gonna tell you what I tell everybody who make these topics: Do what you want, I'm not gonna beg nor gonna kick you out, and I doubt anybody will do any of those, because both options would be stupid and would show how febble the community is. You don't wanna feel like you're a drama queen? Stop coughing excuses, suck it up, and behave better. It's not easier said than done, it's all about attitude.

And your attitude at the moment is wrong, I think I asked you to think over what you had done, not make a silly topic about leaving.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-16-2009 12:04 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I still have to see your apology to the community for wasting forum space flaming unnecessarily about something completely out of topic for the board which didn't have to do with it in the first place.

Quote:And only one person keeping me sane. One out of a whole community.

You want the whole community to accept and tolerate you? Why don't you start by considering how others might feel or react upon seeing what you write and how you write it? Maybe that will give you some points.

Quote:You see really i can say no one really wants me here.

Who said that? Not even Lost Requiem, who gave you that huge 80% warning, is saying you should leave.

And for the rest, I'm gonna tell you what I tell everybody who make these topics: Do what you want, I'm not gonna beg nor gonna kick you out, and I doubt anybody will do any of those, because both options would be stupid and would show how febble the community is. You don't wanna feel like you're a drama queen? Stop coughing excuses, suck it up, and behave better. It's not easier said than done, it's all about attitude.

And your attitude at the moment is wrong, I think I asked you to think over what you had done, not make a silly topic about leaving.

I shall not apologize for a site that might go down anyway.

Just ban me. I am requesting this. Your punk ass that doesnt seem to understand and put words in my mouth. When i say one thing you put it out of perspective. ! out of a million. Meaning one out of a community. You have almost every one bowing under your feet. Even your Girlfriend is most likely bowing to you because she loves you. I rather be banned now than reply to all of this. Re-read the topic then explain to me what made you think i want everyone on my side. I only need two. But i only got one. So just ban me. Save your bandwith. Save your trama bull.
Eh, no. Try reading my post better. I took my time to read yours carefully and thoroughly.

First of all, I never put words in your mouth. I even quoted your sentences. Second of all, don't flame me, I never flamed you.

Thirdly, what's out of perspective? You're whining about what you don't have and what you would like to have. It's simple as that. Either keep clamming yourself up without wanting to listen and going: "I only have one person that listens to me- poor me." or do something simplier and healthier for your mind: Why not change that? You think people want to ban you just because of the hell of it? You're side-tracked. Badly. In fact, you're so off you're going backwards. If you want new friends or more friends than you have, then you have to make them, not cry tears so they come here. Nobody befriends a loser, and if you don't wanna be one, then suck it up already, and stop acting tough while you and I both know you're not right in getting angry at somebody who's taking their time to explain things with utmost detail. Had I not cared and been a "punk ass", I wouldn't even be trying to get you out of your emo situation. So drop it already, and change YOUR perspective of things.

Quote:You have almost every one bowing under your feet. Even your Girlfriend is most likely bowing to you because she loves you.

Who bows under my feet? I'm just a member, a Moderator, like you used to be. Me having friends and a girlfriend who loves me as much as I love her has nothing to do with being any sort of worshippable god.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad