Join our server on Discord

Proxy Sites
Does anyone know any good, free proxy sites? I'm behind a bunch of styoopid internet filters here in this frickin' bed bug-infested dormitory. Lol I guess you can tell by my description of it that it kind of ticks me off. Right now, I'm using kinganonymous.com to access the DaD, and while it doesn't feed me with a lot of annoying ads, it makes navigation around the site complicated. I'm unable to use the quick reply feature, and I have to attempt to reply to a thread as a guest just to be able to log in. Anyway, if anyone can come up with a few good ones, I'd be very grateful!
Try http://proxy.org/ it seems to be a list of proxies that are usable.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
i have used hidemyass.com before, btw, love your quote AL. "Freak the Mighty", am i right?
"You must first Die...to be Reborn."-Me
well cant help you with a proxy site but if they are using novell for blocking you i can tell you how to hack it :D (its possible they fixed the glitch since the last time i was confronted with the problem though)
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I used to have one as well but it died, luckily since the domain changed to .org I don't have to use it at all now :3
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(02-16-2009 04:32 AM)PsychoticPorcupine Wrote: I used to have one as well but it died, luckily since the domain changed to .org I don't have to use it at all now :3

Hah, same here, PP. My school had it blocked somehow, but now it's unblocked!

And yes, my sig is from Freak the Mighty.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Try docoja.com/blue, its a british glype proxy but I think there are links to other versions, for some reason it won't work at home so I cant check, weird how it only works at school...

Edit - Yeah There's a link to the american one.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions