Join our server on Discord

Can some one fill me in on these Rpg things!?
Ok im sorry but i need help It looks really interesting and i wanna know how to play this mes bourd game... can someone tell me the rules and so on about this? Id be most grateful other wise ill cry and bitch and thats always not a good thing :]
It's fairly easy. Here's a step-by-step guide for you:

1) Figure out a basic story. The RPG's here are basically like those choose-your-own-adventure stories. You start out by creating your character and deciding what you want them to do. For example, in many of the cases here, the characters in our RPG's are getting laid or doing battle.

2) Find a partner. You can't really do an RPG by yourself. Either set up an RPG here in the "Other RPG's" section and wait for someone to join in, or, if you're feeling more selective of your partners, send a private message or two to someone here on the board, inviting them to join.

3) Set up the RPG. Establish rules, create a setting, and basically define the game. Then start the story.

4) Each player takes turns adding a new piece to the story, until someone decides to end it.

Also, some tips and ettiquette:

- When you do an RPG with someone, don't expect them to respond immediately. They may live in another time zone, or have work, or stuff like that. I've done several RPG's with Princess Jeannette, and it's been slow goings, because there is an 11-hour time difference between our respective homes.

- If it's your first RPG, try and find a partner who's more experienced at RPGing, and ask if they'll make the first move in the game. That way, you can see their first post, and get a good idea of how to do things.

- While you won't be penalized for it, try to use good spelling and grammar whenever possible (and, if your partner is from another country, try not to use too much fancy vocabulary).

- One last piece of advice: BE PATIENT. Your partner may write a piece that you don't agree with, or that doesn't fit with your vision of the story. But that's the chance you take with RPG's.

Hope this helps.
Thx alot for the help i think i might get into these things now :][/quote]
*snickers* And dont forget to have 'fun' while doing it.

*winks, extends her wings and flies off*
this is a little old...hehe :) But THX :D
*shrugs* just had to put in my li'l 2 cents. hehehe ^_~