Join our server on Discord

v - day nakies...
Mindy: WAIT! NO! WOOL SHRINKS YOU STUPID WOLF! *Whimpers as her woold does shrink, to what would qualify as skin-tight* Ahhhhhhh, my coat is ruined.

Katt: Hmm, those cute little eyes might work on Mindy, but I'm gonna be a bit tougher, *Grabs the collar around Ebon's neck, giving it a small tug* But don't worry, mistress is going to take good care of you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: *snickers and calls off the demon wolves* Aww poor little sheep *walks up to Mindy hugging her squeezing her ass cheeks looking over at Katt real quick with a smile before looking back at Mindy* I think you've learned your lesson *paw goes down between Mindy's legs rubbing her pussy feeling the tightened wool* promise to be nicer to Katt?

Ebon: *paws cup under Katt's new huge breasts looking at her face* Yes mistress your pet will be good *pouts* your flat chested pet.
The OCA
Mindy: Y-yes, I promise, *Moaning from Ayane's fingers on her pussy*

Katt: *Giggles a bit in excitement* Ooh I like this, come on puppy, give your mistress's new breasts a good licking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: *fingers push up into Mindy's pussy moving them around* Good now thats settled lets have a little fun

*snaps her fingers and one of the giant demon wolves step behind Mindy grabbing her by her legs to lift her up spreading her legs*

Ayane: *licks her lips stepping into Mindy's legs and starts eating the sheep out vigorously*

Ebon: *whimpers and starts licking around Katt's huge breasts* Mmrr...its like licking my own breasts *pulls Katt closer pushing her face into the tits licking all over*
The OCA
Mindy: Oooh, oh you wolves, god I love your tongues, *Moans in pleasure*

Katt: Well they're my breasts now, don't forget that. Hope you weren't attached to them, cause I'm keeping them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Mmrrrr..*hangs her wolf tongue out before pushing it inside Mindy's pussy slobbering it all over the sheep's insides*

*another giant demon wolf come and uses its giant wolf tongue to lick all over Mindy's itty bitty titties*

Ebon: But I was....I loved my titties and you took them *gently pushes Katt into her back lays down and licks all over her big tits* lease you can do is let me lick them
The OCA
Just then a human girl walks in on the paarty and becomes startled.

Fierce: Whoa um am I interrupting something? Cause it sure looks like I am.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Ayane: Mmrr..not at all *snaps her fingers*

*two large demon wolfs appear before the human girl with white toothy grins. One of them picks the girl up easily with two paws under the arms while the second demon wolf walks behind licking her big slobbery tongue between the girl's legs*
The OCA
Fierce: Ahh what're you doing? That feels strangely arousing aaaaaahhhh.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Mindy: Don't fight it, ooooh, you'll just make them angry. *Laughs a bit*

Katt: Mmmmm, this is probably the first time you've gotten to play with your own breasts like this. I bet you're enjoying it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad