Join our server on Discord

v - day nakies...
Mindy: NOOO!! *cries as she sees her wool quickly absorbing the blue paint* What, what are you talking about?

Katt: Wow, as soon as you give yourself up you suddenly don't care about your precious breasts. *Grins a bit as she gives Ebon's breast a painful pinch* You must be a real subordinate type.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: The one thing that you have and I don't and I aim to claim it! *uses Mindy's wool to wipe the blue paint off before snapping her fingers and a demon wolf brings over two metal cables with black suction pads on each end* See you and my slutty sister are always going around swinging your big tits around in people's faces...*places the suction cups to her own breasts then puts them around Mindy's* I plan to take that away from you. *flips a small switch on the cable box to start the suckers, sucking the size of Mindy's boobs out of her and into her own*

Ebon: Aahhh!! N-no I'm just a good pet! *growls* I just despise people messing with my breasts *looks over at Mindy with a puzzled look*
The OCA
Mindy: Hey! That's not fair! *Whimpers as her breasts slowly shrink down to a C cup, then a B*

Katt: Ooh, now she's got a good idea. I have always been sick of being the flat chested one around here. *Grins evily* Hey Ayane, when you're done with those can I borrow them?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Mm...of course Katt *snaps her finger and a demon wolf presents Katt with a another pair of breast size transfer cables. she looks down grinning watching her red breasts grow to just a hair into an E cup before shutting the cables off and throwing them away* Mmrr..very nice *grabs and fondles her new bigger breasts* Hurry Katt I wanna cuddle ya with these things.

Ebon: *gasps* NOOO!! You can't! I-I won't let you! *whimpers as her arms are helplessly held apart by another demon wolf*
The OCA
Mindy: *Pouting a bit* This is cruel and unusual punishment!

Katt: Oh? And what are you going to do about it? *smiles as she attaches the pumps to Ebon's breasts and then to her own flipping the switch* By the time I'm done you'll be flatter than a kitten.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Oh? And tying up Katt and milking her boobs then fucking her isn't? *grins as she hangs her big red furry breasts over Mindy's face shaking them around*

Ebon: N-noooo!!! *feels her boobies shrink until they were barely a B cup making Katt's huge and soft*
The OCA
Mindy: Well at least we didn't cause any damage, look at this! That paint's never going to come out, *Pouting* and my boobies, wahhhhh!

Katt: *Moans happily as her breasts grow larger and large adversley proportionate to Ebon's* Now now, no complaining. Can't let my pet have larger breasts than me. Besides, it's about time you found out what it's like being the flat one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Did you SEE how red and swollen Katts nipples were? Not to mention shoving dildos and strap-ons up her ass! *wipes her finger off on a towel* I'm sure it will come out...*stands up ordering the demon wolves to pull Mindy up to her feet then a big blast of cold water jets at Mindy's breasts as the big titted wolfess sprays her with a hose*

Ebon: *a single tear falls from her eyes as her breasts were reduced to almost a flat chest just little black mounds and her nipples* Poor boobies..*sniffles*
The OCA
Mindy: AH! COLD! CUT IT OUT! *Shivers as her wool absorbs the cold water, making her feel like she's encased in ice*

Katt: Don't be sad, they're in a better place, *Laughs as she bounces her new breasts* You wanna try and milk these ones?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Aww okay *turns off the hose with a grin* we'll dry you right up *snaps her finger and demon wolves surround Mindy with giant heaters to dry the sheep's wool, except the heaters were on high*

Ebon: *quickly shakes her head* No I learned my lesson! *whimpers lowering her head and ears to Katt* I'm really sorry Katt...I am...*shows Katt her best wolfy pup eyes*
The OCA