Join our server on Discord

v - day nakies...
Mindy: STOP! That'll take months to grow back!

Katt: They'll be fine, just take a few hours or so.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: *smiles giving one of the reddened nipples a kiss before standing up* I haven't heard an apology yet to Katt *glares at Mindy and Ebon* Apologize to Katt and you better make it a good one!

Ebon: Ha!! No that'll stain! * she complained already feeling the globs of candle wax cooling and sticking to her ass* Katt!! Umm....I'm really really sorry for tying you up and milking your lovely milk without asking!

Ayane: *looks at Katt* good enough for you?
The OCA
Katt: A simple apology? Oh I don't think so, that's not going to be good enough. *Picks up the milkers* Let's see how you like it, *Attaches the milkers to Ebon's breasts switching them to their highest setting*

Mindy: Hmm, I'm gonna have to try that next time I'm with you Ebby, *Smiles as she watches Ebon getting wax dripped on her*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: *walks to Mindy taking the shearing clippers from the demon wolf then sits down on the sheep's tummy* Don't you think you're getting away scott free *opens Mindy's cleavage and runs the clippers in between shaving off the wool inside* you had just as much into Katt's milking.

*when Katt went to Ebon the demon wolf passes the candle to the other before sitting on the black wolf's back then lifting her up by her shoulders so Katt can put the milkers on*

Ebon: Eee no not my tits!! *tries to squirm out of the strong demon's grip* Mmr...anything but my tits! *looks down and watches as her breasts are milked of*
The OCA
Mindy: Naaahh, *Whimpers as she sees a new bald patch from the clippers* cut that out! Do you know how long it takes to keep my wool this clean?

Katt: I know how much you love those breasts of yours, that's why I'm going to milk them dry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: *blinks before grinning widely* No I didn't know that thank you for informing me of that *snaps her fingers and one of the demon wolves set a tray of oil paint, ketchup, soda, grape jelly and other substances that would stain* now lets see how you like being tortured *dips her finger into the green paint then taps Mindy's nose leaving a dab of green paint* you know how cute you look like this *giggles*

Ebon: *shakes her head* NO stop!! I love my boobies! Please I'll do anything!! Anything just not my tits *could already feel her nipples become swollen from being milked* Please Katt I'm really sorry!!! *whines*
The OCA
Mindy: NO! Come on, can't we talk this out? There's no need to do this.

Katt: Sorry? You two didn't stop when I asked you two, so why should I? *Gives the side of one of Ebon's breasts a quick pinch*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Hmm I don't know *leans into Mindy her forearms pressing against the sheep's big breasts hovering her green paint covered finger over the sheep's face* What can you possibly offer me or Katt? You two hung her up and milked her boobs until her nipples were red and swollen *a grin came over the wolf's muzzle tapping her finger onto Mindy's forehead leaving a green dot*

Ebon: *murs when her breast was pinched but was still whining seeing her nipples become swollen* I'll be your slave! You can put a collar on me and everything! Imagine a cat having her own wolf for a pet!
The OCA
Mindy: I, I dunno, I've got a room full of all kinds of toys?

Katt: Oh really? Well, that changes everything. *A small leather collar appears in her hand* Almost as ironic as a sheep being a wolf's pet, or is that the other way around? Oh well, *Places the collar on Ebon, latching it shut* Alright, since you're my slave, I want you to continue being milked, *laughs*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Ohh but I sneak into Ebon's room all the time for those you two practically shop at the same toy store *grins as she leans up dabbing her finger into the blue paint now dabbing one of her nipples with paint* lets see what do you have that I could possibly want *looks at Mindy's breasts and grins evily starting to snicker* perfect...

Ebon: *pants as she is collared but lets out a whine after the order* Awww...o-okay *pushes the milkers into her poor swollen nipples by now the milker was almost filled with the wolf's milk*
The OCA