Join our server on Discord

v - day nakies...
Mindy: On it, *Smiles as she moves infront of Katt, shoving a ball-gag into her mouth and strapping it behind her head* There, that better?

Katt: MMMKKKK MMM!! *Cries out as the powerful thrusts cause her to swing in her bonds, her tits swollen and bright red from the powerful suction*

Mindy: Hmm, why should you two get all the fun. *Sneaks up behind Ebon, wrapping her arms around the wolf's waist and rubbing the head of her strap-on at Ebon's tail-hole* Let's see what it takes to make you pant like a wolf in heat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: *blinks before grinning when Mindy hugged her waist rubbing that big dildo against her ass* Mmrr...with you behind me? I bet not too much, but I'll try to last. *the wolf bends over Katt grabbing her breasts squeezing them while they continue to milk*
The OCA
Mindy: Well it's hard to tell when you aren't in heat, always so horny, *Pushes forward slowly, entering Ebon teasingly slow*

Katt: *Moans loudly as her breasts squirt milk out with force thanks to Ebon's squeezing*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Uhh..you say that as if its a bad thing *murs as she then mounts up onto Katt with her dildo still deep in her ass while Mindy so teasingly pushes the dildo into her ass* Ohh...yeah made it last Mindy..

Ayane: *sneaks underneath Katt without Ebon or Mindy knowing she goes to the felines face gently removing her ball gag but covering her lips for her not to make a sound*
The OCA
Mindy: Well some of us enjoy a little foreplay, not saying just pouncing and raping is a bad thing though, *reaches around Ebon, cupping and squeezing her large breasts as she slides just the head of the strap-on in and out of her tail-hole*

Katt: *Gasps in surprise before Ayane suddenly covers her mouth, moaning into the kiss*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Uhh...aye I like foreplay too..*whines a little* especially when it involves my titties *moans when Mindy grabs her tits*

Ayane: *releases the kiss and keeps a finger on her lips then winks. She moves down until slipping between Mindy's legs standing up behind her then then the demon wolf began to glow four female demon wolves grabbing Mindy and Ebon off of Katt* Why you guys picking on Katt?
The OCA
Mindy: Hmm, good thing I love playing with them, *gives Ebon's tits a quick pinch before she's suddenly pulled off of Ebon* hey, what's the big idea? We're not picking on her.

Katt: Like hell you weren't, why can't you two be normal?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Ah no Mindy!! *struggles against the demon wolf females who simply lay the two down and sit on them* Yeah we were just milking her!

Ayane: *steps to Katt's butt and gently removes the vibrating dildo tossing it aside before rubbing her buttcheeks then steps to the side removing the milking machines* Its okay Katt I'll get you out of this *carefully unties Katt's feet putting them down on the ground before untying her paws* There! *snaps her fingers*

*one of the demon wolves on Mindy takes shearing clippers turns it on letting it buzz loudly while the other on Ebon prduces a lit candle with a brass holder with hot wax*

Ebon: Eeee!!! No keep that away!
The OCA
Mindy: H-hey, come on, we didn't hurt her or anything!

Katt: Didn't hurt me!? *Points at her swollen and painful looking tits* How is this not hurt?

Mindy: Katt tell her to stop, I hate being sheared!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: Awww poor kitty *puts her paws over the red swollen nipples trying to rub them back to normal* You guys had that on too high!! Nipples aren't supposed to be this red. *fingers snap*

*the demon wolves hold down Mindy and Ebon while one of them buzzes off just a little of the sheep's wool off her leg while the other drips candle wax on Ebon's butt*

Ebon:Aahhh!! Hot hot..damn it that's going to stick!!
The OCA