Join our server on Discord

v - day nakies...
Mindy: *Pulls a pair of handcuffs out of nowhere and straps Katt's legs together* Good thing I alway come prepared, here, *Hands a pair of cuffs to Ebon* Get her hands, then we can start milking her.

Katt: *Muffled noises, struggling against the two girls*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Thats my girl! *takes the handcuffs pulling Katt's paws up over her head cuffing her rests together* Only good kitty is a trapped one! *grins and rubs her cunt into Katt's face* Hey Mindy! How about we have is a kitty roast while we milk her titties? Ya know like a big roast on a spic?"
The OCA
Mindy: Oh if only we had some nice big strap-ons, oh wait, *Holds up two large strap-ons* I do *Grins*

Katt: *Wiggles in the two girl's grip, holding her breath refusing to breath in Ebon's musk*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Not exactly what I had in mind....but its getting my pussy all worked up *pussy starts drooling all over Katt's face* lets do it! Come on I want some kitty milk! Mindy you get the milker! *stands up and grabs Katt slinging her over the shoulder* I'll get her all set up! *she sets up Katt up putting the feline into a hanging harness tying all of her limps to ropes from the ceiling so she can stay suspended with her tits hanging down*
The OCA
Mindy: On it, *Runs off and grabs a small set of milkers connected to a large tank* Got them.

Katt: You let me down right now or so help me!

Mindy: Oh come now, we all know how much you love getting milked, *Attaches the milkers to Katt's tits, both sticking from the suction* Yay, time for kitty milk, *Turns on the machine which hums to life as it begins sucking hard on Katt's tits, slowly filling the tank with her milk*

Katt: Ahh, turn it off, *Moans softly as she wiggles in her restraints* You, k-know I hate this!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: *smacks Katt's ass* You big faker Mindy and I both know you kitties love getting milked *steps between Katt's legs* say Mindy isn't it true its easier to milk cats when they're being fucked up the ass by a giant strap-on? *grins as she pushes a finger into Katt's pussy and a thumb in her tailhole*
The OCA
Katt: *Hisses slightly* No, it's not, don't you dare!

Mindy: Oh much more so, everyone knows that cat's are just huge sluts begging to be fucked hard.

Katt: Not this cat! *Groans as the milkers continue sucking on her tits, causing them to harden and stick out*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: *puts on one of Mindy's big strap-ons* Oh don't worry we all know how tight you kitties are *lubes up the strap-on before shoving it into Katt's ass starting to thrust* There we go..!! Hmm I think there's room in here for more. Mindy! Grab a vibrator and shove it in here. *pats Katt's ass while thrusting*
The OCA
Katt: *Hisses in pain* Agh, take it out you bitch, that hurts!

Mindy: Awww, I think she missed you. *Holds up a large vibrator, setting it to it's maximum setting before shoving it into Katt's ass along with Ebon's*

Katt: AHHHH!! *Pulls at her bonds from the extra dildo in her ass, the milker's on her tits suddenly pulling out a large amount of milk*

Mindy: Wow, that got the juices flowing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Mindy my love do you have anything to shove into that loud mouth of her's? Little kitty has such a little potty mouth *continues thrusting into Katt's ass enough to make the feline swing back and forth*
The OCA