Join our server on Discord

v - day nakies...
Ayane: *steps back groping her own pussy and a hard fleshy cock grows a good ten inches long* Yeah...just accept getting fucked *jumps up on Mindy and thrusts her big cock into the sheep's pussy and starts humping* Mmrrr...its so much better being a slut.

Ebon: Mmm yes your tits taste good *pushes Katt's huge breasts together squeezing at the nipples* they...they look good on you too Katt.

*the tongue slithers up into Fierce's pussy with a sloppy squishing sound as the large tongue tries to fight inside the tight pussy. The demon wolf holding Fierce by her arms starts dragging her large sloppy tongue up and down over her body*
The OCA
Fierce: Here. You want it you got it.*holds her pussy open for the wolf*Go ahead and lick away away. Both of you.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Mindy: Mmm, feels better than one of those fake cocks, *Moaning happily, pawing at the ground infront of her*

Katt: Of course they do, I was made for large breasts, just never given them, *Growls slightly* But now I've got them, and my own flat-chested little slave.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fierce: EYAAAAAAA!!!*spills her juices and fills the air with her scent as she pants hard*I want more. MORE YOU WOLVES!!!
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all