Join our server on Discord

New Mutt Around
Heya!

How's it going here? Saw this community and just HAD to sign up. It has so much potential.

Mostly, it's for the Art. I wanna post some of my drawings up here, and definitely get in some steamy trades and/or requests! I need to practice digi-smut drawing some more.

In addition, the RP section looks good too, but I have no idea where to start there. Perhaps I can get help? Character is a Gaomon/WereGarurumon with a bit of a male bias.

Thanks!
Welcome aboard. I'm Cowboy, the one that takes the whole Renamon's Army thing a bit too seriously. ^_^

As for the whole RP thing, just poke around. If you see an RP you like, feel free to ask the GameMaster if you can join. I personally have a few Mech-Oriented RPs up, if you happen to be into giant robots beating the crap out of eachother.

Well, have fun, don't necropost, don't feed the trolls, and only rape the Renamon when they're sleeping! Nah, just messin'. You can rape the Renamon whenever you feel like it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wanted to extend a welcome. ^^ *Tailwags*. Can't wait to see your art. Hope things work well for you and feel free to even create your own RP if you like. Enjoy your night (Its night here) and the best of luck to yah!~ *Barks*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Male bias? Go to the Yaoi section. If you like anime/game based RPGs, I've got pwn ones that might interest ya, a Bleach one for anime lovers and then I got a few based off my favorite games. They include MegaMan and Valkyrie Profile.

We're at a stake with digimon RPGs by the way- we get good plots and many players who are very active, but the GMs often stray off or get bored and don't take good care of their players and game. If you get an idea for one though, count me in to help, I like helping.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-13-2009 01:58 PM)Dogster Wrote: Heya!

How's it going here? Saw this community and just HAD to sign up. It has so much potential.

Well glad to see more members but I really don't think there's any more potential to be reached than being best there is at something. (In this case, Digimon hentai)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Oh welcome aboard! We could always use new artists and RPers! I wuv dawgs!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey Dogster, how'zit going?

Glad you were able to run across our site, here. We will always welcome another friendly male canine to the fold; especially one who like to draw Digimon pr0n. ( I love the stuff. :D ) Hopefully we'll see some of your originals, soon.

I, too, like to draw, as well, and am always up to sketch something new. (and RP, also :P) Though, my computer access is sketchy, with my home service off untli sometime next week. :s

Anyways, welcome aboard and have fun!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Like lambs to the slaughter he he-HI, welcome we need some fresh blood around here, it tastes better...
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions