Join our server on Discord

happy v-day everyone!
I'll be at school during Valentine's Day, where the male-female ratio is 100-1.

They're holding some stupid celebration for it, which will further alienate me from the rest of the school. And yes, everyone, that technically makes me the Ebeneezer Scrooge of Valentine's Day.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Well, I'd like to be wasting the day away on the 'net, like Cowboy & AWL, since it will be Saturday, and I'll be off work during the daytime...

...but our home cable and internet service is down, because of existing cable line problems in the vicinity; where I live. This has so pissed off my aunt so much, that she's changing our provider, to some other service. Though, even they, too, won't be able to start their service, until a week, or later. :@

And...since I don't have any significant other, I'll probably be doing as Rax and watching some anime', sci-fi, fantasy or horror DVD that I own. (To hell, with any romantic or love story! Evil )
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'm going to be spending my valentine's day with my one true love. MINDLESS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE! *runs off to play fallout 3 and onimusha*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Only God knows what I'll be doing on Valentine's Day...not spending it online, for sure, seeing as how my internet is not happening right now. (Lucky the school hasn't blocked the site yet...) I'll probably spend the day playing video games...all day. Yeah, it sounds pretty horrible doesn't it? =3 Oh well. If fate wishes me to have access to the internet on Valentine's Day, then I will.

I hope everyone else's V-Day goes fantastic!! :)
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I hate valentines day with a great passion.
(02-13-2009 07:55 AM)Raze the Judgment Wrote: I hate valentines day with a great passion.

Amen to that! *uses modding to create a cupid character in fallout, and obliterates with alien blaster* haha! >:D
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
I usually make the date work. It doesn't have to be something that you could hate or make what others think the day was created for. I hope you all have a good day and enjoy it regardless of who you are with and not with.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
my v days gonna be fine . I'm going to leave my growlmon fursuit for making at a costume store here at my city , checks how this renamon looked at the end
Renamon suit , plus I'll spend some of the day with someone I like. mostly.

pd: if you wonder why "HIS" eyes are so big , it's for having a good visual.
Veemon's Followers
I'll spend the valentine's day with the woman I love most in the world.

My mom. :)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
While you sit in her basement eh? (sorry had to, no offense, jk, etc)