Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
*Sliding open the large, frosted shower door, Mystyk ushers Kiva into the stall; gently caressing her shoulder and neck, as she passes. Turning towards Soma, she stands stark nude; squarely blocking his entrance. Leaning to one side, she scans over his chisled physique and smiles.*

"Well, Soma...this is the ship's shower, it is for everyone aboard. But Kiva asked me to help her shower, first. So, if you want to join us...you'll have to ask her permission."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm... Ok, if you say it like that then, there's no forcing it..." It took him a lot of will-force to look away from Mystyk (After all she was completely nude) and looked at Kiva "Kiva, do I have your permission? or shall I take my leave now?" He leaned on the lockers waiting for an answer.
To see some of my artwork Click here
"You are a boy, of course you can't have a shower with two naked girls" Kiva giggled and poked her tongue out cutely and then looked at Mystyk. "unless Mystyk would prefer your company over mine that is"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Marle followed Brandon to the bridge, as she witnessed the flash. "Ack! what is that?" she shrieked, as she fell to the floor, burrying her face into her arms, as still the bright light managed to piecre through her arms, blinding her still.

Inzy, who was in the lab, jumped in surprise, as various sensors went off, beeps echoing throughout the tiny room. "ACK! what the...?"
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Before the ship left hyperspace he quickly yelled though the coms to everyone aboard, "Brace yourselves, leaving hyperspace in 5, 4, 3, 2," He held onto his workstation as his body lurched forward and the blinding light vanished.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
*looking sexily at Kiva, Mystyk smiles devilishly and winks; licking her lips in anticipation*

*turning back to Soma, she begins slid shut the shower door* Sorry, Soma...I guess you'll just have to wash up over in the other stalls. *she looks off in the distance* Maybe some other time, though. You are kinda cute.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Krad grabs onto his workstation as he body lurched forward. "You know...we need to make getting out of hyperspace more comfortable." Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Brandon grabbed the console, as the ship dropped out of Hyperspace.

"...okay, I'm pulling the Generator out of its pit. Don't touch it. Don't get near it. Not until it cools down and we can run diagnostics on it." He said, as he inputed a command into the console.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
When Sacronius heard the anouncement, he activated a special generator he installed in his workshop before the mission. This generator was designed to make the room it is placed in lose gravity for a split second when exiting hyperspace, along with a few other things happening. All of this stuff kept him from really noticing the hyperspace exit.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
**Koyuki approaches Brandon, with an eager look in her eyes. She requests, "What can i Do to help out? i really don't wanna be a lump on a log.." as she was watching things unfold...a few memories start to flash in her mind...leaving her a bit distracted**