Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
"well a hot shower definately would feel nice that's for sure" Kiva blushed and looked at Mystyk. "I'm up for it then" she poked her tongue out playfully and then she opened her own locker.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Marle trotted after Brandon, tools clanking noisily with eahc stride she took, the sound echoing offin nearby hallways. "So... thanks for reccomending me, Brandon! I'm so glad I finally got a job!" she said rather quickly, yet excitedly, as she managed to keep up with the others.

Inzy finally arrived in the labs, where she plopped down into a chair, and analyzed the whole room, looking for anything tht seemed odd. satisfied that nothing was wrong with the room, she pulled out a magazine, and began rifling through the pages. Sure, it was out of date by at least 10 years, but seeing as they weren't going to have any other form of media for possibly another 15 years, she didn't care much.

EDIT:

OOC: Okay, now we have too many mechanics, and engineers.... so yeah.. from here on out... no more mechanics/engineers. I will update the first post.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
"Damnit, I was right" Josh cursed as he examned the cyro tube. "How did I miss this". The computer on the right contained the statis of the person inside,it read CRITICAL. "Damn if we open this he'll die,and we can't treat him in cyro, guess i'll have to take command " as he walked away from the captains cyro tube, headed towards the bridge.
Brandon sifted through the decade of schematics and engine performance, when a beeping came to his ears.

"...shit..." he muttered, and reported to the Bridge, "yeah, uhh...your Hyperdrive reactor is freaking out....considering we're close enough, I'd suggest to pull out of hyperspace, and soon. It's running a good 1200 degrees above normal operating temperature. Other than that, everything seems to be working fine, even the Hyperdrive itself...just running really fucking hot."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Zill entered the command to send the ship out of hyperspace and shielded his eyes as a big flash came from the veiw screen.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
*Unbuttoning and removing her top and bottoms, Mystyk balls them up and tosses the spherical mass into the clothes chute. As she bends to yank off her lavender panties, her C-sized breasts heave forward; brushing into her long, golden locks of hair.*

"I'm glad you'd like to join me, Kiva. Now, I just hope that the shower stalls are stil stocked with soap, shampoo and hot water, after all this time that has expired."

*Straightening back up, Mystyk flings her undies in through the chute's circular opening; standing nude before her fellow shipmate.*
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kiva couldn't help but blush darkly as she stared at a nude Mystyk. Once she snapped out of her trance, she quickly got herself naked as well, tossing her clothes aside before quickly placing her hands on Mystyk's back and pulling her into the shower. "let's go before we get any unwanted attention okay cutie?" she giggles.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Soma opened his locker and took off his shirt showing his muscular built, made from years of military training "Looks like all that sleep didn't deteriorated mi condition" He said and looked at his side talking to Mystyk widening his eyes in surprise as he saw Mystyk's nude body, it took all of his concentration to look away from her Damn, she's hot! "My whole body feels numb, a good shower may help me, do you need someone to wash your back?" He said while Mystyk was taken away.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Krad shielded his eyes as well, putting his goggles on. "I hope everyone is alive." Krad thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
**Koyuki gets her Goggles on Fast as the incoming flash occurs... "Sometimes i think i better off back on earth," She said to herself softly. "What next?"**