Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
*Mystyk slides the aluminum framed, glass shower door shut; locking it tight with its sliding latch. She turns back to Kiva, gazing over her beautiful nude body. She walks up to her and, with the back of her hand, strokes her long, dark hair.*

"So, Darling...where were we?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Bridge to cryo, Is the Captian awake?" Zill used the intercoms yet again.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Murring gently, Kiva blushes and smiles while looking up at Mystyk. "well I believe that earlier we were talking about massages" she giggles and pokes her tongue out cutely at Mystyk.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quickly replying to the intercom,"The new one is perfectly alright."Zili responding with " Sir i don't understand"."He's dead the cyro process must have been too much or there was a mistake i'm not sure, but please tell the cheif medical officer to get down here ASAP."
Jesse started for a moment, as hyperdrive shutting down woke her. She looked around, shaking her head in time to hear the announcent.

"...chief medical officer to get down here ASAP."

"Oh? what's going on?" she muttered to herself, as she swiveled in her lab chair towards a desktop, shook the mouse to activate the screen, and stared blankly, and in horror as right off the bat the loud screeches form the ECG machine, 3 flatlines across the board: 1 being the captain, and 2 from other crew. "Shit!" she muttered, as she quickly aunched herself out of her chair, and towards a medi-bot, activating it, as she rushed towards Cryo.

Marle rubbed her eyes, still seeing fuzzy things. "... Uncle B.. what was that light?" she asked him.

Inzy shrugged, as she returned to reading the magazine. "Whatever... not my prob..."
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon pulled his welding goggles up, and inspected what had happened.

"...shit. Two of the sub-particle coolant lines blew..." he said, as he inspected the ruptured lines that ran from the engines into the Hyperdrive pit, "you just got hit by some stray protons. Just a bright flash, nothing more."

He sighed, and started disconnecting the lines from the engine.

"...it also explains why the Hyperdrive is running so damn hot. Help me replace the lines, and run diagnostics, will ya?"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Soma closed his eyes in dissapointment Too bad, maybe next time He dressed his upper body once again "Better get to work" He grabbed his tools from the locker and headed towards the engine room where Brandom and Marle where, once he reached his destination Soma saw them fixing the hyperdrive "Seem like a lot of work for the first day, need help Brandon?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Using the intercomm once again," Does that mean I'm the new First Officer?"
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
OOC (Sorry for the delay, Matt.)

IC:

The golden blonde reaches over and turns on the shower's water supply. She adjusts the spray's flow and temperature, then turns her attention back to Kiva. (There's four showerheads spraying out, one at each corner of the stall, about four foot high.)

Mystyk then steps even closer, her perky breasts now brushing softly onto Kiva's. Slowly embracing her, she begins caressing and kneading her shipmate's, now wet, upper back, "So...is this what you had in mind, Love?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yes, yes it does unless we can resuscitate the captain, now we both have work to do" as he cut off the intercom. He then went back to brainstorming on the ship's current dilemma and waiting waitning for the CMO.