Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
OOC: YAY!! I'm in!!

Name: Alan Soma (Mostly called Soma)
Orientation: Straight
Species: Dragon
Job: Ship Mechanic
Description: He's 1,85 meter tall, has a pretty good build, he has geen eyes and silver hair, as a furry his scales are ebony black, his hair and eyes stay the same as his human form, he wears a black shirt and jeans.
Enhanced bio-power: He has super-human strenght and lighting based powers
Other: He's got good combat skills and survival training from when he was in the Marine.
Measurements: 8 inches Human 10 inches furry.

IC:

Soma woke up a little later than his crewmates, he steped out of the capsule yawning "That was one hell of a nap" Soma lost balance for a second, but he managed to stay standing "Need to be more careful" He thought as he started walking towards the locker room passing by Kiva's side "Heya hottie!" He said while slaping her butt on the way doing the same to Mystyc who was on her way to the locker area too "Hello, Mystyk how are ya?".
To see some of my artwork Click here
As she walks with Mystyk to the locker room, Kiva murred when she felt the female rubbing her shoulders. "ahh that massage definately feels so good." she murmured sweetly to Mystyk and then she moaned when Soma slapped her butt. She meeped softly too and blushed while rubbing her behind with her hands. "h-hey"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sacronius walked back into a room, now carrying what looked to be a body suit. This suit looked fitted for a female. It was black with a crimson stripe up the center, what looked to be lightning going through this stripe. In the middle of the chest was a deep blue button that, when pressed, would create a helmet that lets oxygen in, and carbon dioxide out. He walked up to Koyuke and handed this suit to her. "Fireproof, Lightningproof, and Rustproof. Gotta love how much technology speeds up the process of making this stuff."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
**Just before following him to the engines, Koyuki goes to her locker to change her clothes. she dawns her pair of camoflague overalls, and sleeveless shirt. Once she was dressed, she tails afters brandon, only to see sacronius and her new suit. Her eyes expand with glee....she puts her arms around him hugging her. "Thanks!" she says to him. "I'll have to thank you, big time, Sacronius! Don't worry i'll be back after work. Thanks a lot!" After that, she's off to find the others...as she goes to see to the engines.

"What's wrong with good ol' elbow grease? Not that i don't mind the tech work...but i could take that computer..and upgrade it along with the engines no time flat! ...That would requite..A LOT of boredom..."
Josh quickly ran to the only door out of the room before everyone else. Standing beside the exit he quickly crossed out the people who left the room from his imaginary crew list. "Shit!" he accidently cursed aloud as ran into the deepest part of the cyro chamber realizing what he had been missing.
*surprised by the slap, Mystyk stps short and suddenly turns around; balling up her fists* Hey! What's the deal, Soma! That's no way to treat your fellow-crewmates!

*quickly looking him over, she laughs under her breath* Unless...that was your feeble attempt at a pass, or some sort of flirtation.

*turns to Kiva and smiles, now giggling aloud*
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kiva looks at Mystyk and blinks surprised before then giggling too. "oh don't be so harsh on him." she poked her tongue out playfully and then quickly held Mystyk's hand. "let's go to our lockers" she gently yet playfully, dragged Mystyk along.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Soma had raised his arms in defence once Mystyc raised her fists "I was" He said to Mystyc softly before Kiva took her away "Hahaha, I knew I wasn't wrong in taking this job" He laughed and followed the girls to the locker room.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Sacronius shook his head at everything that just happened. 'Pathetic. At least put more effort into it then that.' He started to casually walk back to his workshop, twirling a random hammer in his hand.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Mystyk clenches Kiva's hand gently, as she pick up her pace, trying to keep up with her*

*entering the locker room, Mystyk heads with Kiva, to her locker; hears and notices Soma still following them*

(I'll assume that since most spacecraft are short on space and facilities, that the male and female lockers will be together, in the same room; as in the movie Aliens)

*unlocks and open her locker* "So, Soma...I take it you're here, in the locker room, to change like we are." *begins unbuttoning her top* "I mean, we've been in stasis for who knows how long and I'd really like to take a nice, hot shower. Whaddya you think, Kiva. *winks at her*
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz