Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
Sacronius turned to Koyuki, staring at her for a few seconds. "It will be done soon with no problem." As he said that, he left the room, heading to the ship's workshop to make the armor. 'Ah, the young has spirit, that's for sure.'
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"WEll... Time for me to make my way to the bridge," He said to Josh and slowly started stumbling towards the door.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Kiva meeped cutely yet softly when Mystyk bumped into her. She then turned to look at Mystyk and giggled softly. “yeah you are right. And I definitely hate this feeling after being awaken from my slumber. My body still feels so numb” she murmured softly and poked her tongue out cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*stepping behind Kiva, Mystyk gently grasps both shoulders with her hands, gently rubbing them*

Well, maybe you'd like a massage, you know, to re-awaken those sleepy muscles. I wouldn't mind offering my services, if you like. *winks, and continues to walk with her towards the locker area*
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No problem"Josh repiled as he watched him leave the room. He then scanned the room looking for a clock ,"It's already been 45 minutes" He thought "better get the crew ready."Alright! It's almost been an hoursince you've been thawed,enough with the chit chat you've got half an hour to get ready for stations, now MOVE!" He boomed while a the few remaing crew men shuffled out. "Hmmm.... why do i feel like i'm missing something" Josh thought as he did another stroll around the room.
** Koyuki couldn't help but smile at the request made. She turns to face Brandon, saying, "So ...Are we gonna check the Engine...or are we 3 gonna twiddle our thumbs?!" She smirked on that comment, waiting for a reaction from both Brandon and Marle**
Marle sighed at Brandon. she hopped off towards ehr own locker, as she pulled out a tool-belt, and overalls, quickly donning the more stereotypical mechanic uniform. "All right, Unc, I'm ready!" she said, a visible shiver going through her body. This was her first ever "work experience" having mostly assisted Brandon in building, or repairing old jet-bikes and mini-mechs.

Inzy nodded at Josh, "right, I'll be off in the labs, and comm room.. Gonna make sure the gear works fine." she muttered, walking off towards the ships labs.

Jesse sighed, as she prepped the med-bay a little. In past experiences, occasionally a few hours after thawing out, some people'd would strain their still slightly resting bodies enough to have them end up in the medical bay. Seeing as this mission now had set the record for an almost 9 year stasis, she was beginning to wonder what kind of adverse effects some of the crew members'd suffer.

OOC: going to leave Jesse alone in the medlab for a while, until she's needed.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon lit up a cigarette, and grabbed his rusty old toolbox out of his locker. A majority of the tools they'd need were in the engine bay, to provide faster access.

He led them into the Engine room, and set his toolbox down on the engine nearest to him.

"Heh, this has got to be the easiest job I ever taken...half this shit is computer monitored to the hilt..." he laughed, as he brought up the screen, and read off the maintenance checks the engines did on themselves for the past 10 years while they were in Cryosleep.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Zill stumbled into the bridge, his legs the only part of him that still remained a bit numb. He made his way to the front of the bridge to his station. As Zill sat down he started going through normal procedures to start up the ship. "Bridge to Engineering. Give me a status check on how the engins fair please."
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Krad walked to the bridge, to his normal station, cheeking the communications for the ship. "The only message here is one from Earth, though it's dated the day we all went under." Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds