Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
Brandon crouched near Marle, and promptly licked his finger, and gave her a wet willy.

"Wake up, Kiddo. We're here." He laughed, as he straightened up, "we gotta check the engines before we can land."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
**hearing talk about the engines...Koyuki summons up her all her strength... to put herself from her cold, cylinder "bed"... When she managed to get herself to her feet...she gets in some circulation as she walks towards Brandon and Marle

Koyuki: somebody say something about an engine X3..??
Kiva after a while finally manages to stand up and get out of the tube and sighed softly. "sheesh my body still feels so numb" she giggled softly and stepped forward to join the others.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Feeling a bit better, Mystyk steps out from her cryo-tube and onto the floor. (Clad in her casual "cryo-sleepware", almost like regulation fatigues, but in flannel pajamas; olive-green in color.) Looking up, she focuses her sight on the others nearby; gathering just beyond the cryo-stasis area.*

*still feeling wobbly, the young blonde aims herself towards Kiva; almost bumping into her, as she finally finds her balance*

"Whoops! Sorry about that, Kiva." *smiles at her, then blushes* I really hate these cryo-tube after-effects. I mean, if we're this unstable from being suspeneded in a standing position...maybe we should be "frozen" while lying down in a bed, or something." *giggles*
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"AARGH!!!" Marle shrieked, as she literally hopped out of the tube, bumping into Brandon, before falling on her butt. "X_X what was that for..?!" she muttered, as she picked at her ear, trying to get the saliva out of her ear.

Jesse made her war towards the others, a bottle of meds in hr hand designed specifically for the nausea, and after-effects of cryostasis. She handed those who didn't seem to be faring well a pill. Once she finished her cycle, she headed back to the locker rooms, and pulled out a set of key cards, before making her way through the ship, unti she found the medlab. She stepped into the lab, and was hit by a wall of ice-cold air. "Yeesh!!" she shrieked, as she hopped back out, holding her arms. "urk! someone fix the temp in the med-lab? it's freezing in there." she hollared back out towards the cryo-room.

Inzy sighed, as she headed to her locker, pulled out her tool-kit, and headed over towards the med-lab, popping open one of the panels next to the door, before she fiddled wit it for a moment. A quick snap, and alow hum was heard inside the med-lab. "There ya go!" the gothic girl smiled, before heading back towards the cryo-room.

Jesse only had enough time to offer a feeble goodbye, and thank you, before Inzy trotted off, and she was left alone. Nonetheless, Jesse stepped back into the medical bay.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Zill smiles as he was slowly getting his balance back. "Thank you for helping me up," he saidas he pushed off a bit and almost fell to the floor but managed to stay standing. "I'll be good in 'bout 3 minutes..."
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Brandon chuckled, as he helped her out of the pod.

"To get you up, of course." He laughed, "we got some work we gotta do before we land."

Brandon nodded at Koyuki, "yeah, we gotta make sure the engines didn't get damaged after running that long nonstop."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Koyuki (covering her ears from the yells of Marle): >< it's TOO Soon for loud noises. Chillax Mars. ah! (to Brandon): Yeah, we better get to those engines, Unless anyone wants to travel fireball express... of course..no one lives through the express... but that's just the way it is. Lead the way, Cowboy X3
As Sacronius re-entered the room to grab his tools, he listened to what Koyuki said. "Ah, but the fireball express is fun. A good way to get a tan." He joked as he grabbed his tools. "I could make fireproof armor if you want."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
**...and soon, koyuki turns her attention Sacronius, giving a bit of a giggle**

Koyuki: Well it's one way to get the ultimate tanning experience....BUt i will take you up on that offer of fireproof armor. Just as long as it doesn't cool my inner fire. Let's get to it! you're Sacronius, right? sorry..my brain's on jetlag.. at the moment^^()