Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
Sacronius slowly opened his eyes as the tube opened, quickly feeling better. "What a nap. Remind me to never sleep that long long again." As he said this, he slowly stepped out of his tube and did a few simple movements. "Must be close to wherever it is we are going."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kiva slowly opened her eyes and gazed around as she lifted her upper body. She scanned her surroundings, her mind was racing. "everyone is alright?" was the only thing that she pronounced as she tried to get up, but unfortunately her legs still felt a bit numb.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing the others stir, Mystyk blinked her eyes and tried to focus her vision upon the surroundings within the ship. Still dazed and a little nauseous, she leaned back against her cryo-tube and waited for this uneasy feeling to pass.

Gawd, how I hate this cryostasis BS. No matter what precautions I take, I always end up feeling the same way...like crap.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah, I'm alright Kiva." Krad said with a smile.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: ((this outta be good. ^^ i want in on this))
Name: Koyuki Tsukikage

Orientation: Straight; but Bi-curious

Species: Nekomata/ Bakeneko ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nekomata )

Job: Ship Mechanic/Inventor. Works on the engines.

Description: Human Form: Koyuki is Asian-American with a height of 5.4, purple eyes, black spiky hair, with red streaks in it, and a well toned,Hour glass body. She wears camoflague overalls with a black t-shirt underneath, a bandana over her head along with a pair of goggles, and a pair of black and blue boots.

Bio-Furry form: She becomes a total FireCat-girl, from the ears to the fur covering her body, as well as gaining 2 tails; her boots get replaced with special flip flops to let her powers breathe. she keeps her hairstyle, but the color goes from black to orange. Her clothing remains the same, though she does have something other than overalls in storage

Enhanced bio-power: Pyrokenetics: She has the ability to control, manipulate, and unleash fire. she can channel fire energy into her claws for fiery attacks; she can also channel the fire energy into certain weapons

Other: Along with her "firepower," Koyuki has some martial arts under her belt, allowing her to combine her physical attacks with firepower. she also packed a japanese sword collection..just for various reasons. She's got a Tomboyish Flare about her, and can be tempermental when she's not taken seriously. Other than than...she does have a warm side to her...and looks to make friends whenever possible

Measurements: C Cup Breasts

**Koyuki's tube comes up...as she starts to awaken...groaning from her "hibernation."

Koyuki (feeling numb; groggily tone): whoever's idea it was to make these things should've a better job..or left the work to a pro. Gods i feel numb in places y'all wouldn't believe. other than that...Yeah i'm just fine. i will be after getting out of here><
Having remebered his mission and the crew reports Josh then went around the entire cyro chamber checking on the crew mates who had a bad round of the De-freezing cycle. Also greeting those who were well enough to talk. As well as waking the occasinal senior crewman who magnged to sleep through the thawing process. "They really need to make these harder for the older crewmen" he thought.
Sacronius looked around at the other crewmates, seeing who was who, and just generally taking in appearances. He sighed as he looked around. 'Yep, this is gonna be interesting. Can't help but have a bad feeling about all this though.' "Well, I'm outta here. If you need me, find me." He said this as he started to make his way to the exit of the room.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Zill made a light grunt as he tried to say, "Someone mind helpin me up? These damn tubes never let me work properly for about an hour..."
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Josh just finished a conversation about the ships armament with another member of the bridge crew and was continuing his Cyro patrol when he heard a grunt from around the corner. He quickened his pace then turned the corner. It looked bad, there were about 7 men and women passed out on the ground "noob section"he thought , a few still out in there tubes and just one man on his hands and knees uterring the familiar grunting noise. He quickly picked the man up,"Hey, get it togther man i need your help with these guys" as he took another glance at the bodies askew.
Inzy, the young lady on the floor, managed through sheer will to overcome the "drowsy" effects of cryostasis, as she immediately began doing a few pushups, working the muscles in her arms, since she'd be having to work on various control panels soon enough.

The busty female, Jesse, stepped out of her tube casually, as she grasped the bell necklace she had on, before she headed towards the other side of the room, where eveyrone's lockers were, as she rifled through the contents of her own locker, before pulling out her lab coat, and donning it.

Marle, the young girl still asleep inside her tube gave a start, as she finally heard noises from various crew members. "nghh.... j-just lemme sleep for a little longer, mom..." she muttered, her brain not having caught up with her current situation, in a form of "jet-lag".
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]