Join our server on Discord

Operation: Hyper-Space Frontier (A sci-fi action RPG)
Kiva couldn't help but blush darkly, yet she murred softly once she felt her breasts pressing together against Mystyk's. "well it definately isn't what crossed my mind" she poked her tongue out cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
An immense wave of heat suddenly spread through the ship, but only lasted for but a second. If one were to look at the right sensors, they would notice the wave came from Sacronius' workshop.

*workshop*

Sacronius could be seen hammering what looked to be a sword very quickly. After a few seconds he stopped and picked up the sword, just tossing it into what looked to be a furnace. He then walked to the side of the furnace and pulled a switch, causing the furnace to glow white hot. A wave of fire shot forth from the furnace as Sacronius protected his face with the sleeve of his cloak. As the flames hit objects, they dispersed and sent a wave of heat through the object. Once all the flames were gone, Sacronius lowered his sleeve, which wasn't even damaged. "Gotta love this machine, creates way too much heat. Being on maximum setting helped. Wonder how the rest of the crew will react from that wave of heat."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad felt the small heat wave. "Sacronius, must be working on something." Krad thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Zill smiled as the heat filled him and he enjoyed it while the wave of radiation passed.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
*the wave of heat reaches and quickly surges through the locker rooms and shower areas*

"Did you feel that Kiva?" Mystyk steps back and reaches out her hands and runs them under each of the spraying showerheads; feeling and sensing the water. "It felt like either the water's temperature or all the moisture, in here, went super hot, for just a second..."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
MArle nodded, as she helped ehr uncle work on the hyperdrive.

Jesse finally arrived at the cryo chambers. "What's going on? where's the captain?" she asked, as she prepped all ehr emdicla supplies.

Inzy shrugged, as she saw the internal heat monitor bleep for a second. She continued tor ead ehr magazine.

OOC: sorry for the short post guys... and sorry for not being active.. I've been kinda putting this RP on hold... >_<;; so eyah.. this is just for you gusy to mvoe on, and continue ^^;;
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
**koyuki got her rear in gear to run the Diagnostics on the ship.....it was not until she feels the surging heat hit her as well. she felt her body temperature rise up... "Who turned the heat pump into overdrive...? whoever did...keep it comin--" She stops herself..shaking off the effect the heat had on her. "Gotta Focus! need to run the Diagnostics! NOW!"
Kiva shivered slightly. "I think it was the moisture in here" she folds her arms cutely. "It is odd. do you think anything happened in the system for us to feel this sudden increase in temperature?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I really don't know, Kiva...", Mystyk embraces her shapely wet body, from behind; hugging her own breasts softly onto her back. "I'll guess we'll just have to ask someone, later on...after we're done with our shower."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kiva couldn't help but blush darkly and murr once feeling Mystyk's breasts pressed against her smooth back. "mhh I d-definately don't m-mind to finish our shower first i-indeed"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions