Join our server on Discord

The Warhorse Cup (Zoids RP)
*Congratulations, you and your team have been accepted into The Warhorse Cup!

You, your pilots, and your Zoids will have a chance to compete for The Warhorse Cup, with the Victor going to The Iron Titan Championships! Please inform your pilots, and prepare, the next round of eliminations begins on Feb. 12, 2009!*

-okies. This is a Zoid-Styled and based RP. Basically, get a wicked sweet robot, a few buddies, and blow eachother up! Depending on the success/failure of this RP, there may be the aforementioned Championships after this game has concluded. I figured, since Zoids are cool(at least I think they're cool), at least a few people would be interested. Lets see how this goes.

Rules:

No Godmodding: this is pretty standard. You can't make your zoid overly powerful. Which means Organoids are not allowed in combat. You can keep one as a pet or companion, but they can't help you out during competition.

No Unique/Special Zoids: meaning Liger Zero, Blade Liger, or Death Saurer. I'll allow the Shadow Fox, because it doesn't seem overly powerful, to me. There are plenty other cool zoids out there, so don't be afraid to look for one you like.

No Powerplaying: unless you have permission from the other player, do not move his/her Zoid for them.

No Post Flooding: simple enough.

Keep In Mind Reality: yes, this is pure fiction, where you're piloting a giant robotic animal, but, please, take reality checks often. One man can't pilot a zoid that is covered in weapons, and successfully use them all. Not only that, the chassis of the Zoid would suffer tremendous strain hauling around that much weight. Also, if you have your character as a new pilot to the sport, or a small-time merc, they obviously can't afford a higher-end zoid, while funded teams can have the higher-end equipment. Common sense, really.

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A MERCENARY: seriously. 1 or 2 with 2 or 3 teams would be fine, but I don't need 7 or 8 mercs, and that's it.

No Death: while the Zoids will be damaged, sometimes totaled, don't kill off other pilots. Unless, y'know, they wanna die.

Sex: yes, it's allowed. But, if you start a pokefest before a competition, you'll have to sit it out so you can have fun with that li'l somethin' somethin'. This'll also be mildly amusing to the others, when they're trying to figure out where you went. When I mean others, I mean mainly me. Lulz, ftw.

Obey all Forum Rules: if you don't know these, look them up. We don't need anyone getting into trouble.

Character Sheets

Name:
Alias:
Species: any anthropomorphic species will do.
Description:
Team Name: either collaborate with someone for this, or be a freelance Merc. But we don't need a buttload of Mercs! Not everyone can be a merc!
Zoid: the name of the model you've chosen.
Colors: feel free to repaint your zoid.
Offensive Weapons: keep in mind Reality.
Defensive: same as above.
Auxillary: anything that isn't offensive or defensive. Like optics or cooling.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Sammy
Alias: Pup
Species: Dog-girl
Description:
Sammy woudl resemble pretty much any other 19 year old human girl, were it not for the fuzzy grey-blue pair of ears poking off the top of her head and the tail that flickers behind her. It's almost the same shade as her bluish-black hair, which hangs down over her back in a ponytail.
Her body is young and lithe, kept in good shape for the Zoids tournaments. Each curve and accent is made quite plain, thanks to the skin-tight flightsuit she wears. It's black, and goes all the way up to her shoulders, while leaving her arms bare. A zipper down the front keeps it on, though it's usually unzipped just below her chestline, under the double-C's.
On top, she has on a fur-lined leather flight jacket. The white fur lining is visible around the collar and the insides, since she keeps it unzipped. The leather itself is blue, to match her Command Wolf, with orange bands around the upper arms.
Team Name: Diamond Storm
Zoid: Command Wolf
Colors: Blue, with orange bands around the 'wrists' and torso.
Offensive Weapons: Dual Medium-Range laser cannon (back mounted), multi-lock missile launchers ( side mounted )
Defensive: None.
Auxillary: Assistance Boosters ( Rear Legs )
Is this still open?

Name: Salem Angelito Delgado
Alias: Cero XIII((Hollow Flash))
Species: Panther neko.
Description: Yellow eyes, bronze skin, long white hair that reaches past his knees ((Like Seshomaru)) and is braided into a ponytail, long black furry ears and tail, dresses like this http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/Master_SalemXIII/?action=view¤t=Badass.jpg with combat boots.
Team Name: Is looking to become a full member of any team.
Zoid: Lightning Saix.
Colors: Blood Red all over! X3
Offensive Weapons: Photon Particle Cannon (2), Dual-Barrelled Impact Cannon, Laser Killer Fangs (2), Counter Scythe (2), Strike Laser Claws (4).
Defensive: none.
Auxillary: Booster Pack, Wing Stabilizers, Vertical Stabilizers (2).
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dogster mind if i am on your team?

Name: Sasha Barcove
Alias: Reven
Species: Dragoness
Description: A black dragoness with ebony scales and a sultry voice. Her body is very well toned and some would deem her 'beautiful' but she thinks of herself as normal. Her tall form is roughly 5'9 and her body build is rather gifted in both her chest and her groin with something like to a 36D and a shaft nine inches long when fully engorged.
Team Name:
Zoid: Gun Sniper
Colors: Whatever is needed for the terrine.
Offensive Weapons: Beam Gatling Guns x6 [mounted in triangles around the claws], Beam Launcher, 8-Shot Missile Pod x6 [mounted on the back and shoulders.] , AZ 144mm Sniper Rifle, Strike Claw x2, Strike Anchor Claw x2, Bite Fangs
Defensive: Smoke X16 [two missile banks of them], EMP burst X2, Radar and Sensor Jamming. Color shifting armor, not as good as active invisibility but it gets the job done
Auxiliary: 3D Radar Antenna x2, Ion Booster x2, Ion Charger, Thermal, Electromagnetic, and Night Vision Enhancers.