Join our server on Discord

A Message from Ryan Cruey
Since Ryan is banned because of him abusing of his powers banning DarkChibimon over an arguement they had on msn, Ryan told me to give you all a message:

To all of those who know RyanCruey. He says Sorry for all the trouble he caused. No he is not looking for a scape goat back in but an appoligie for what he has done and to Chibimon. "Sorry for the ban. But i wont do it again. I cant do it again. I have to learn how to controll my anger and i will always appreicate your having you as a friend. Your the only one that will play with me so its kind of Hard to be mad at you for anything.

And ShadowVeemon. You where right

Thanks guys.

That's the message he wanted me to send to you all.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I am standing to this message even. Sorry for any trouble.
I won't say "Its okay", but I am happy to see that your standing up and apologizing. Not sure how DarkChibimon feels right now, but hopefully you two can work things out and be good friends again.

And eh.. I was just sticking up for Dark BECAUSE he is my friend Ryan. :) I'm a marshmallow like that, soft and what not. Haha..

Anyways cya soon I suppose, Ryan. Take care. Hope things work out between you and Dark.

~ShadowChibimon
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(02-09-2009 03:41 PM)ShadowChibimon Wrote: I won't say "Its okay", but I am happy to see that your standing up and apologizing. Not sure how DarkChibimon feels right now, but hopefully you two can work things out and be good friends again.

And eh.. I was just sticking up for Dark BECAUSE he is my friend Ryan. :) I'm a marshmallow like that, soft and what not. Haha..

Anyways cya soon I suppose, Ryan. Take care. Hope things work out between you and Dark.

~ShadowChibimon

I dont expect him to forgive me. Nor respond to me. Nor even talk to me. It wont resolve. I already requested to be de-modded to insure that this doesnt happen again. Next to all of this i really could use some time off of the webs.
We can just add this whole issue to my point of mod cp being removed from mods. This just goes to show that we should leave such powers for admins.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Quote:We can just add this whole issue to my point of mod cp being removed from mods.

My thoughts exactly. Though sorry to hear about this turn of events.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Don't shoot the messanger on this one, but that's already being brought up in the thread in the Out Of The Trenches thread.

...just to point that out. And Sonichowler said something about Mods now being unable to ban in the Lets Take This Outside! Thread.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(02-09-2009 04:14 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: We can just add this whole issue to my point of mod cp being removed from mods. This just goes to show that we should leave such powers for admins.

Wasn't the decision of this elaborated on by everyone already?...

As for the thing at hand, I think its nice that you apologized and I think its a place to start. Suggest moving on and hoping for it not to happen again.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds