Join our server on Discord

mom wars
Sad 
piss on them all! opinionated ,pushy ,egotistical, know-it-all, bitches! and these are the nice ones! Evil i am trying to deal with other kids moms in my place of living (so i can get to know the community that mine will be dealing with at school *which they are starting weather i like it or not* and i have an idea what to expect) but they all act like each one is gods gift to the community and only *they* have the right morals to live on! if your opinions are at all differing from theirs you are bad at the job of mom and your kids suffer in hell. i can not mention poop without offending someone or stepping on toes (when i'd rather say "shit on you lady") no one is perfect *espiecaly you* and i for one will tell my kids where i was wrong so maby thay can do diffrent! btfw not all the things you would have done diffrent were wrong for me! just cus you would not like it does not mean it was not fun not that i would even tell you all what i've done anyways, you'd just judge the kids for it! like they were the ones partaking in my past not me, oh ya and i know some of your history's too you might pretend you are, but your innocence flew out the window a long time ago sister! so shut your mouth or i'll bring up your past lady! spring chicken my ass!

(there you have it, my rant. not that anyone cares! or will even understand.)
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Well, parents are coddling there kids too much these days, anyway.

Their kids act up? They say that they're expressing themselves.

Their kids are antisocial? They blame Asperger's Syndrome, instead of the fact they didn't force their kids to go out and make friends.

Their kids shoot up their school? They blame video games, instead of talking to their kids to find out what's wrong with them, AND LOCKING UP THE FUCKING GUNS LIKE A RESPONSABLE GUN OWNER SHOULD.

I know where you're coming from. Moms today are quick to point their finger at others that don't treat their kids like they're fucking royalty, yet ignore the fact that that can fuck up a kid worse than discipline.

Now, don't get me wrong, I flat-out hate my mom. I was beat on a seemingly regular basis, for often the smallest of mistakes. I used to be jealous of the other kids that got everything they wanted. But, at least I'm not hiding behind some made up syndrome. I'm properly fucked up.

Next time those mom's snip at you for raising your children the way you feel is right, tell them where to shove their ideals. You know you want to.

...hell, even I want to...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Or just ignore them. Why would you listen to someone who's disrespecting your way to raise your own children? Or are you considering doing what they tell you? No? Then save yourself a problem. If you don't yell to them and yell to something that won't give you bigger trouble, then you'll be relieving stress at the same time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yelling at a brick wall doesn't make it fall over DMX. The best you can do is indeed ignore it, but what with the high emotions that most women that i've met have shown, i doubt this is the most efficient option for you. Maybe you should listen to them, maybe they do have some good ideas and maybe some that are garbage (hey, everyone's wrong at least once in their life) but whether you think they're good depends on your views.

As far as my views on parenting goes, i don't want children. And i believe that the idea of the creators getting to choose what's best for their child is a flawed and ridiculous plan. Unfortunately, it's all we have. This is not to offend parents or say they are no good at it, but i've seen what children can become due to bad parenting and it can be some fucked up shit.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I find it funny how it seems to be instinctual in human nature to argue practically to the death over which OPINION is right.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quote:Yelling at a brick wall doesn't make it fall over DMX.

Wherever did I say she had to yell at a brick wall? All I meant was to relieve her stress the way she had just done it by doing something such as posting a rant. Or do you think her PC, the forum or any of us yelled at her for it? Nope. And she probably relieved some stress thanks to ranting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fair enough, but my point was even if she does relieve stress through ranting it still doesn't solve the problem.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Same as my post, I don't see how getting into a fight with an arrogant whore can solve a problem unless the fight somehow magically excluded any sort of violence and at the same time caused them to shut the hell up about things that aren't of their concern. So just ignore them and do with your children what you wanna do, it's none of their business.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i do feel a bit better, not that the problem will go away for a long time. as i said i am just starting out & learning how to not say what i feel, or do. so that the little ones can have the friends they like. and some of the parents, i have been dealing with are well, snotty, unrealistic, lying out their own ass, hypocritical wind bags. :@ so being just as fake as they are seems to be the only way to get along Rolleyes
(all i can do for my sanity is go home to my games and kill! i had not seen the point in gta games till i wanted to kill the so called innocent civilians myself. now i may get some of this kind, but so far resident evil helps a bit.)

damn people piss me off!

(btw thanks for the responses. i hadn't thought this would be all that interesting for others that do not have to live it)
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Well, do what I do. If someone says things that are along the lines of: "NO! You're doing it wrong/your opinion is wrong! Mine is right!" Then ignore them. Simple as that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan