Join our server on Discord

scorpion sword ff?
Heart 
ok, i got a replica sword a wile back (cus i liked it & it has a heavy steel blade that we've been able to sharpen) i was told it was from a ff game, i've played alot of them, but do not remember every sword from every one of them! (plus there a couple like 11 that i will not/ can not pay monthly to play and tactics that i cannot get the hang of) where the heck did it come from, or did the guy at the comic store not know his ass from the semi-sharp pointy thing on the wall?
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Hmm, I've played all except 5 and 6, it may be from there. Could you mayhap provideth a picture for thine good?
Moved to Video Games for topical relevance.
senjuro, woops Blush sorry, it was a toss up where i thought it should go, thought it was kinda a history question too, lol

raze the judgment, i'm workin' on the pic's but the 'free' photobucket i used to used to post mine, now charges! Shocked so i'll have to find another way, untill then,

it's a broad sword but has a curve like a samurai sword to it, with a rectangle hilt that has tribal lookin designs. measuring to about 4 1/2 feet tall.
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
(02-09-2009 09:03 AM)julia lynn Wrote: senjuro, woops Blush sorry, it was a toss up where i thought it should go, thought it was kinda a history question too, lol

raze the judgment, i'm workin' on the pic's but the 'free' photobucket i used to used to post mine, now charges! Shocked so i'll have to find another way, untill then,

it's a broad sword but has a curve like a samurai sword to it, with a rectangle hilt that has tribal lookin designs. measuring to about 4 1/2 feet tall.

Photobucket is free...

www.tinypic.com is best if you want a quick upload, though.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Huh guess i'll try again, did somethin' wrong?? it has been two years, and i'm not the best with the computer thing Blush anyway thanks for the info... (*scraches head* and starts to google again)

ok lets see

[Image: 20r2xxs.jpeg]

meh, smaller smaller too big! crap!*throws a tiny poutie fit* (at computer cuz it comes so unnatral to me!!)
A word of advice: don't bother sharpening it.

Most swords produced today, the core of the handle is a simple threaded stud. I know this, because I am SURROUNDED by these things, due to impulse shopping via the Shop-At-Home network.

While it seems strong in your hand, one good whack often loosens the welds on the inside. Repeated slashing and hacking will weaken it to the point where the blade simply falls off.

If you plan on using a weapon such as this for its intended purpose, look for one that has a one-piece construction, and is made of High-Carbide steel, not Stainless Steel. Stainless is much softer, and while it's much easier to sharpen, it bends and distorts very easily. High Carbide steel is often what's used in machetes, axes, other pieces that tend to see very heavy use. High-Carbide rusts though, so constant maintenance is a must if you want to keep it looking shiny.

If you got that sword from a comic book store, five'll get you ten it's just a cheap display piece, never meant to be used. If you want something fun to play with, scour the internet, and be prepared to pay a hefty price.

...also keep it out of the reach of children and the mentally retarded.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Cool but there's no point to a dull sword (sorry for the pun) a one time stick if needed is equal to the staff it would be otherwise and i'm not chopping down trees with it sooo (possable flesh if needed, and if it were to break into a person*on the first stick* hopefully it would be happy in it's rest having at least the chance to feel it truly lived... plus i'm not the one sharpning it *for fun* anyways ;) i'd probly grab my beloved zombie slayer (a dubble sided one peice solid throwing axe *from a real knife shop* if i was lookin for my wepon anyway! :D (it hangs high enough by my front door) and kids should never be able to get to any of mom or dads weapons anyway, but at the right age should learn to use any in the home for self defence!

anyway ... what the heck blasted final fantasy game is this from anyway!!! Huh Huh
i don't know why, but it bothers me that i do not know the answer...
I checked and from what I can see there is no scorpion swor in final fantasy [http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki] I know theres one in pronce of persia, but it looks nothing like that. Also that glare nearly burnt my eyes out.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz