Join our server on Discord

just courious?
lol i thought this was about something more kinky... but yeah age doesn't matter when you are on the internet unless you are ever actually planning on meeting the person you could have a friend thats 10 years older than you and one thats like a 10 year old finding out the age and race of a person can often lead to premature judgments of that person that is why the internet is so great - because of its anonymity when i was 12 i once found out that one of my more liked internet friends was in his 30's i was surprised but it just goes to show how irrelevant age is
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I am 19, college student

Gay furry and insane. Go figure.
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
im 18 so thats only 10years older than me. but your not that old
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
I'm 16 and lovin' it, although I'm not loving school =< Being young is great. Also, just so you know, the key to eternal youth involves not getting married. =3 It has been confirmed. Just look at Johnny Depp...

Also, the oldest one here, I think, is LordPatamon. He's like 30 years old or something, maybe. I can't remember. Oh well.

Age is just a number to me, unless it's a really high number...LOL I'm bisexual, so everyone's a target in my eyes. I find it's a lot easier that way =3 Why limit yourself to only half of the population when you could have the whole thing ^^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Quote:Also, the oldest one here, I think, is LordPatamon. He's like 30 years old or something, maybe. I can't remember. Oh well.

Albeit he hasn't replied here yet, I think he does hold the title. But then, that's to his disclosure if he is or not.

And for the record, no letting out my age. Only those I know well know it. xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
LP is 31 years old. I know it since he is 10 years older than me x3 I am sure he doesn't mind if I say it anyway *whistles innocently and runs away from LP*
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yes I'm 31 *grabs Matt Ishida* and where do you think you're going? saying my age and then running? that's a no no
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*meeps cutely and then smiles innocently at him* me ish such a innocent vixen
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm 20 and currently a college student. I love video games (NES and SNES especially) and just generally being lazy.

Crimson: On Thursdays, I incinerate the elderly with my death ray. *gives a cheesy grin and thumbs up*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
:) well at least i'm not too old ;) even if i may feel like it at times ... :-/
(but that could be my health crap too Rolleyes ... that is another topic that i'll probly not talk on at the moment ... )
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P