Join our server on Discord

just courious?
I'm 16! But everyone fits in here, so you should just do your best! Lemme say my interests too! Uhm, i like to get wasted and wake up in strangers' houses, so come party with me, okay?!

But seriously, i'm really mature.

On a total side note, when did this place get up again? I stopped checking after a bit, so i feel like i missed the awesome re-opening! Did you guys have a party without me?

Also also also! I bet there are some people older than all of us lurking on here. *Shivers*

But they're probably really nice, so it's totally cool!

all i ever wanted was the world.

Well, I am "legally obligated" to say that you need to be 18 in the US to be here but we can't do anything to stop you.
I'm a quarter, and have been coming to this site before I was 18. So yeah.
YAY! Unknown's back! *Hug* Let the festivities begin! *Brings in a roller coaster made of fireworks* Trip to the moon!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes. Since you're not Ray, I won't say anything. But I came back. In force. And I called friends.
-Just for that- I stole my aunt's DSL box, and have come to be overly interactively affectionate with Mr. UnknownH! *bearhugs Unknown's leg* I. MISSED YOU. WITH PASSION.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm 25 years old, but I have the experience of a ten year old and the wisdom of a sixty year old.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I am a 32 year old Games Workshop regional manager, an Aquarius (and I definitely act and think like one), I am mostly a mature individual in all aspects of my life, I am possibly the oldest member here and thus I am the wisest, and actually you can do something about Mian. Ban. I think it says so in the terms of agreement (which nobody reads accept probably me because I am not retarded) that you MUST be of legal age to get a membership or you will suffer the ban hammer. Oh well that is just me, I would never do that to you Mian but I was just throwing that out there, I may be wrong. I enjoy painting, I am Wicca, love nature, throwing stuff, shooting (practice for the zombie apocalypse), sword fighting, jousting (yes I joust at the renaissance fair), laughing at black comedians jokes, and I like archeology.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]
Ray, Don't touch me. Or I'll get my CD of songs that should be locked up and make you listen to them for a whole day. I have two lists.
*redirects trajectory toward Wisemon* I gave blood to my plants and ate their leaves so I may dream of you with my eyes open!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:*redirects trajectory toward Wisemon* I gave blood to my plants and ate their leaves so I may dream of you with my eyes open!
Uh... thanks Ray. I'm not going to be as harsh as Unknown, but... you really shouldn't give blood for me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against