Join our server on Discord

just courious?
ahh... as i thought i am the oldest so far, Rolleyes but it's o.k. cus i am young 'at heart' and do not fit in with the elderly i seem to belong with Lone Ranger , and some of you are getting up there with me anyways ;) soo it's cool , plus i get along with you all alot better than that damned 'MLM' sight for the area i live in. *old bats* no fun at all they are!
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
I don't see why you wanted to see someone being older than you. Youth shouldn't be wasted to soon or to early. So i would enjoy what young ones we have here as much as possible. Once a few years hit i bet they will get a better life than the internet.
I'll be 21 in about a month, working way too much at my two jobs and trying to write, draw and get online whenever I can. I'm into RP-ing, furry art, and rock music, to name a few. (Don't know if I updated my profile stuff, in awhile. :s )

Anyways, what does it matter how old you are? I never want to grow up... :P
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'm 19, soon to be 20, I'm getting back to school cuz my after high school education leaded to nothing... so I'm gonna study audiovisual(for indoor/outdoor shows, televison, cinema, music studio and lot of awesome jobs in the domain)
Renamon's Army
19 same age my boyfriend, but ;P I'm a couple months older than him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tongue 
ryan i do enjoy the 'young ones' perspective, just hoping i would not be the only elder that did not 'grow out of internet'.
even though i did have to grow up :o a bit
(against my will *in some ways* but it comes with the territory Rolleyes )
and i guess i just did not want to be the oldest around either, but am not offended if i am too, i guess that could be fun somehow as well! ;) :P
ryan i do enjoy the 'young ones' perspective, but was kinda hoping i would not be the only elder that did not 'grow out of internet'.
even though i did have to grow up :o a bit
(against my will *in some ways* but it comes with the territory Rolleyes )
and i guess i just did not want to be the oldest around either, but am not offended if i am too, i guess that could be fun somehow as well! ;) :P
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
I am 22 and I am content with my age. Turning 23 in a few months. Welcome aboard.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I aaaam....

Seventeen years of age! Turning eighteen (and legal) this March. X3

Lets see, I was born at a young age, I love oxygen, I can't get enough of it, I love animals, I have an extremely open mind, and I'm currently on a campaign to spread my Raysexuality! I am also Wisemon's number one fan, I enjoy sweets and icecream despite my extremely high chance (meaning I most probably already have it) of getting (both sides of my family have it) diabetes, I don't like alcohol or smoking (though I was raised on smoke cuz my parents are both pathological smokers and my dad occasionally binge drinks), I love anime, and hentai, and various erotica, oh, and I love everyone, especially Wisemon and UnknownH, whom I occasionally pair up in mental fanfiction.

-Oh, and I broke up with my first ever girlfriend last year. ^ ^

Ooh! And I absopositivolutely looooove RPing! It helps improve my English and interacting with other people makes me happy!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
15 woohoo!!! I think I'm the youngest here... I have a maturuity of a 12 yearold when I'm very excited, a very large vocabulary and a maturuity of a 18 year old when im not excited...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
14 turning 15 at the end of the month my maturity level could fluctuate wildly during the day depending on if i have school or not. I like Playing my 360 , Tang soo do, and monster energy drink. I am currently looking for both a bromance(not gay) and a decent girlfriend. And also imagining things ,anything and everything.