Join our server on Discord

Halo 3
I've been thinking that we should hold a halo 3 party for those of us who want a great fun time. It will be held in two weeks from this day and just post here if you can make it. The time will be made later in the week once we have over 6 people.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
What you mean? Just for DaD users or something?

I don't play it that much anymore... but I can give it a go for once.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
DaD and some people who you can find!!!

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I might be able to attend, my Tag is Kishy GMSG. Do you have an actual date for when this is happening and what we may be doing?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
well... seeing as i was away for a bit i need to replan it into my schedual... I'm guessing it will be now into the dates of 20th to march 3rd... and like i said we would be playing haloe 3 but it would be costum games and matchmaking...

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Bad news... I can't find my Halo 3. Guessing brother loaned it to a friend of his... >.>

Have to get it back...
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
I'll play my GamerTag is Shadowleader191(go figure) feel free to add me. Although please send me a message that your from the DaD just so i know who's who. I also have most of the more popular games and ill play anything i own just send me an invite.
Sign me up, tags Seano the wise.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I work every thursday. :(

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Since this is a halo 3 thread, can i ju ask all you halo 3 players out there, how many of you went for Bungie's clever ruse regarding the new maps and Halo wars? as in, how many of you bought the Limited Edition?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds