Join our server on Discord

Left Fur Dead
Dark sat quitely in the safehouse, holding onto his shotgun like it is his only lifeline, thinking about his sister Garnet.

Garnet was crying in the reminds of her and Dark's family house.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The wolf ran and leap from rooftop to rooftop as he searched for any of the living, but stops as he feels a presence nearby, but not from a living being. He eyed over the edge of the rooftop to see where the presence of another infected was, searching for its aura.

__

OOC: I'm guessin' survivors are in same room just to be safe...

Sheila sat on her knees as she use a small fire with a rack over it and a damaged, but usable pot, to cook some beans that were found still fresh. Keeping her auto-shotgun strapped around her back as cooked to keep the others from growing hungry and thinking about having to leave the safe room to scavenge supplies.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Zill slides to a hault as he feels the presence of another nonliving being, he forces his mind to stay calm and looks up and down the street.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
OOC: oh snap... I didn't know you even made the RP yet, Gol XD I've been waiting this whole time lol

Name: Altima Carpine
Faction:Survivor
Appearance: Same as he normally looks, except he wears Bill's clothes from L4D
Species: Dragon
Weapons: Dual hand guns, and assault rifle, as well as a molotov cocktail.
Bio:Been surviving almost entirely by himself. He's occasionally found other survivors, but somethign would happen, and they would eventually die, while he tried to save them.

IC:

Not far from the safehouse, a sudden burst of gunfire could be heard, as well as the all-too familair roar of thousands of undead screaming, groaning in hunger and anger. And as if the survivors could do anything about it, those nosies were coming towards them.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
The wolfs ears perked up and eyed down at another hunter that wasn't far below from him after finally being able to see his aura. He growled and dropped down in front of the other infected landing on all fours, crouched low.

OCC: Not sure if we should have the infected be able to speak to one another....

____

Sheila ate some of the food she was making before stopping over the sound of faint gunfire in the distance. She got up, taking hold of her shotgun and came up to the door by the other wolf. "Someones out there... I think they need help." She said quietly as she looked out from the door.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Brandons ears twitched at the gunfire. He brought his rifle into a firing position, and looked through the scope, looking for any signs of movement.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC:
Name: Syn
Faction: Survivor
Appearance: This, the coat being red, eyes blue, pants blue, and shirt still colorless.
Species: Human
Weapons: Warhammer on his back, Revolver with several clips of ammunition, Rocket launcher also on his back, with 5 rockets.
Bio:
It's a well known fact among those that know him that he is a little...crazy. For years he has been saying you should watch for zombies, but no one ever listened. Now he gets the last laugh.

He has been alone ever sense, and before the outbreak, and wouldn't mind, if not for the constant attacks. The reason he has even survived this long are his senses, being stronger than that of other humans.

IC:
Syn was on the roof of a building, listening to nearby gunfire. He not only heard that, but he also heard crying near his position. "So, a witch is nearby, along with survivors. Oh joy." As he stood, he placed a hand on the massive hammer on his back. "Guess I should meet the other survivors 'round here. Also, you have to try harder to sneak up on me." As he said the last part, he spun around and slammed the hammer into a hunter, sending it flying off the building he was on.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark snaps his head up, hearding the sound of gun fire, he stands up, walking over to the door, opening it, walking over to Brandon and Sheila. "I'm going to help whoever is shooting." Dark said, running over to where Altima is, shooting at any undead that came close to him. "Need any help?" Dark asked Altima, reloading his shotgun.

Garnet heard the gunshots as he keeps crying.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Zill straigten his back to stand his full height and pounds hish chest, making a loud roar as he does, to try and communicate very primitivly with the other hunter.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
The wolf hunter growled and gave a roar like screech back at the other hunter as his ears perked up and quickly turned hearing the gunshots in the distance. He turned his head back at the hunter in front of him and soon after, turn and leapt up to the rooftops and made his way toward the noise.

____

Sheila stepped out next to the saferoom door as she watched the others from afar and making sure they can return back to the saferoom safely.
The Mod Squad
The OCA