Join our server on Discord

Left Fur Dead
Zill made his way towards the noise aswell, gathering speed slowly before heading in an all out mad dash to the noise.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Syn was casually walking through the street, smashing any infected that got close with his hammer. After some time, he stopped and looked to be in deep thought. 'Find some infected to destroy, or survivors? Infected? Survivors? I know a way to decide.' After thinking that, he smashed a hunter that lunged at him, and it landed on its stomach. "Survivors it is."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The wolf hunter stopped on a rooftop, above the survivors safehouse as he peaked over the ledge, staring down at the two survivors who ran out. He let out a loud growl like screech as he waited to see if he could find the right moment to strike.

___

Sheila heard the screech, looking up and around to find where the sound came from, but wasn't sure. She called out to the others. "You guys need to hurry up back in here! We may have a hunter nearby!" She yelled out to them.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Brandon's ears twitched, as he heard the ungodly screech of a Hunter. It was near the Safehouse. Very bad thing.

He flicked the large safety tab down on the bolt of his rifle, and ran through the shadows to the safehouse, trying to make it inside before the Hunter saw him.

If he could get to the second story, or maybe the rooftop, he would have the advantage, but until then, he could only get one shot off, and it would have to count.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Zill used his momentum to climb diagnolly along a wall to a roof and continued nto the noise until he stop and noticed the survivors. He went to the opposite end of the roof and ran full speed back, making a gigantic leap across the street in under one second and landed on the roof without making a noise.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
He growled, eagerly wanting to attack and take down his target, still keeping his slight patients to hold his attack until ready.

___

She scanned around the area to make sure there was no other infected trying to make their move on them as they awaited the other two to return.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Zill crouched walked his way to the door on the roof, ready to open it and run like hell incase someone was waiting for him. He slowly opened the door with a loud screech came from the rusted hinges.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds