Join our server on Discord

Sensual Arrogance.
So yeah, I realized I never ever asked anybody to write anything for me, so I would like to ask if there's anybody willing to write a story about Mar (My fursona) in a short story with the following fetishes:

- Male Worshipping.

- Cock & Balls Worshipping.

- Male dominating the Female(s).

- Musk.

- Bukkake. (Thousands of hundreds gallons of cum)

- Size-difference complexes. (Because Mar is 10 feet tall and his genitalia is over two feet in length, being over a full feet in diameter)

- Hyperphallia. (Because of the above stated)

- Busty Women. (Any race is acceptable, but white-furred cat girls or orca girls are most welcome).

- Lactation/Withough Pregnancy (On the girl of course).

If somebody's willing to take over this request, then I'd like you to PM me for a few critical details and whatever you want to add or substract.

Edit: By the way, I forgot to add... I'd like anybody to consider this: You don't need to be an expert, pro or anything. If you've got legible writing, then I don't care how many contests you've won, I'm just happy if somebody picks the request.

If you think you can do it, then I'll be just satisfied with that! Also, I won't restrict the writing to only one person, there can be as many versions as there are people willing to write my request :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I would, but I don't know how it would work out, seeing as this semester, my writing time is based on "When I feel like it".

But the more I like what's being written, the more I'm willing to write it, and I adore everything above, so count me in!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Well, we can talk about the details of what you'll wanna write later, seeing as we can use IM for comfort. And by the way, I don't mind waiting, as I don't mind the number of people/versions there are. I just wanna see if people can surprise me with some originality.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hmm... feel interested.... just give me time to mull things over... and within the amoutn of time that it took to write the "sentence" prior to this one... I've already come up with some juicy details :P

EDIT: oh god... why do I feel tempted to make this a "choose your own adventure"? XD
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Just talk to me after I sign in MSN when I'm off work. 'kay? We'll speak about juices then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
all right, by then, I'll have a juicy JUICY juicy plot! :P
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(02-03-2009 10:44 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So yeah, I realized I never ever asked anybody to write anything for me, so I would like to ask if there's anybody willing to write a story about Mar (My fursona) in a short story with the following fetishes:

- Male Worshipping.

- Cock & Balls Worshipping.

- Male dominating the Female(s).

- Musk.

- Bukkake. (Thousands of hundreds gallons of cum)

- Size-difference complexes. (Because Mar is 10 feet tall and his genitalia is over two feet in length, being over a full feet in diameter)

- Hyperphallia. (Because of the above stated)

- Busty Women. (Any race is acceptable, but white-furred cat girls or orca girls are most welcome).

- Lactation/Withough Pregnancy (On the girl of course).

If somebody's willing to take over this request, then I'd like you to PM me for a few critical details and whatever you want to add or substract.

Edit: By the way, I forgot to add... I'd like anybody to consider this: You don't need to be an expert, pro or anything. If you've got legible writing, then I don't care how many contests you've won, I'm just happy if somebody picks the request.

If you think you can do it, then I'll be just satisfied with that! Also, I won't restrict the writing to only one person, there can be as many versions as there are people willing to write my request :3

(Sorry, for the delay DMX...my home internet service has been down. Should be back up this week.)

I'd be more happy to give it a go, DMX. JUst give me some details or specifics (I'm going to PM you this, also)

Let me know if you want me to include Linvar, too.

Thanks for your interest!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alright, sent the PM!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad