Join our server on Discord

Hello, then!
Alright, well, hello! I'm Jack.

I've been a fan of Digimon since the first season was broadcast in America, and I've been using multiple message boards for years, and even moderated a few. I do promise to obey all the rules and be a respectful new member who contributes to the site.

I have a few ideas for RPGs, so hopefully that section is quite active. I may write a few stories, I have had ideas for Digimon hentai stories in my head for several years and always wanted to make them a reality.

I've begun to ramble. Enough of that, then. I'm here, and I look forward to becoming a part of the community. Thank you!
Hello -JACK-!!! So...-JACK-...
do you like it here so far, -JACK-?
Okay enough of that, the RPG section is -the- most active section on this board aside from spam, there are several sex rpg's though so stick to the "Traditional RPG" section if you don't like that. Also, it's always nice to see a new writer and I myself like to compose RPG's, my newest one is " Auidar Remana RPG ". Use the topic search or just look for it yourself if you want to join, it's basically like final fantasy battle-wise. Story-wise is my usual, which everyone has yet to see. So hang 'round -JACK- and have some fun -JACK-!!!
Hi to all.
New for the site. It is good to be here.
My hobbies are singing, playing latest PC games and collecting latest audio songs.
Throw those stories up in the Author's Domain and I'll be sure to give them a read...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Hello Mr. Jack...we've been waiting.
The OCA
So long as the great SDP roams these boards, the RPG section shall never die! Welcome to the board, now if you'll just sit in this chair here we'll get the mandatory DaD tattoo out of the way. Then we can move on to your iniciation. Yeah I'm too lazy to spell.

Unrelated note: Heya Disturbed, haven't seen ya in ages. How ya been?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad